Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

SUPER IMPORTANT!!

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 9:31 AM

Okay so my dad promised me that he would take me to a Taylor Swift concert when she goes on tour a few months ago and well i'm in charge of getting the tickets and I am gonna get them on www.ticketmaster.com and we're gonna drive about 2 hours to Philly but, the tickets dont go on sale to Sunday (and todays Saterday!!) and when the say Sunday do they mean like midnight or like 3 in the afternoon?And any tips on how to get in the T-Party room? Thanks luv u!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: SUPER IMPORTANT!!

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 9:55 AM

It will tell you on Ticketmaster usually they go on sale at 10am, but double check on the site under 'on sale dates and times'

Good luck!

credit to the great SparklesLover13!

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 9:57 AM

10am

Me

KittyWinterSHVH

Heather

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 10:00 AM

Usually the tickets go on sale at 10AM but you'll want to check with the website of venue that she's going to be playing at :) They should have a spot to search artists names and stuff and they should have info on her concert. Also, I was planning on going with a group of 5 and tried to buy five tickets at once, but it kept saying that tickets were unavailable. So i tried a lower # of tickets(i tried three) and then I was able to find seats. So if you're going with a group, you may need to try and split up since the tickets sell out so quickly. But if you're just going with a group of two or three, then i don't think you'll have any problem finding tickets :)

I'm not sure how to get into the t-party room cuz I've never been to a taylor swift concert before! LOL i'm actually going to be going to my very first one during this tour(eep! so excited hehe).
    Hope this helped! and hope you get some good tickets!! :)

~Speakfearlessly13 with Moon and Back Graphics~

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 10:17 AM

I just got presale codes for the Philly concert, I am almost certain it said Sunday 11/25 at 12:00pm (which is noon) good luck have fun
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/jacks_photography/

Visit my Flickr account for great photos. Thank you for looking

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 10:41 AM

They always come on sale at 9:00AM in the UK, but a lot of people are posting 10:00AM... good luck!

Graphics made by me :)

Want to read an extract from my diary? Click here: http://taylorswift.c

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 10:46 AM

10.am and tparty is on luck!u cant buy it or anything like that

No matter what happens in life, be good 2 people

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 10:53 AM

ticketmaster says noon on sun... i signed up but i havent received the codes yet!!! HELP ME

RE: SUPER IMPORTANT!!

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 12:26 PM

Thanks SOOO much!!! (I just found out that I get to take my BFF, Maria!!! EEEK!!!

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.