Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Got Taylor's Sony Camera!!!

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 11:05 PM

I been saving for a while for a new camera and when Taylor had her new Sony Camera out I was so excited to get it! The camera is $170 but I got it on Black Friday for $120. She is advertising for two and I got the regular digital camera, DSC-W690. It has a 16 Mega Pixel Camera, 10X Optical Zoon, and 720p HD Video, Im not sure what all that means but my dad is a computer geek and said its a good camera! I got it at target so im not sure if the bad is included anywhere else so I got it at Target and when the worker got the box out I was surprised because Taylor was on it!
Here are some pictures of what comes with it, sorry if they're big.
Box:

Bag:

Bag Tag:

Camera:

---

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Got Taylor's Sony Camera!!!

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 11:12 PM

This is so cool :)

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 11:17 PM

Awwww lucky you!!!!!! I cant believe Tay is on the box! She looks beautiful as always!!! And i love how it says 'with love from sony and Taylor!!!!

Credit to This Night Is Flawless 13 (Topaz)
    I say NO to bullying. I am FEARLESS. I wish to Speak Now

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 11:20 PM

I wouldn't mind betting that was really expensive everywhere else! LUCKY YOU!!

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 11:33 PM

So cool! and so lucky!!
    I will be RED on May 8th!

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 12:04 AM

Advice: when you take mirror pictures just invert the image and then it wont be mirrored anymore.

RE: Got Taylor's Sony Camera!!!

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 12:46 AM

Enjoy the camera and get some practice before her next concert...

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 1:46 AM

wow you are so lucky! Do you think I can get one in the UK? I hope so, the only camera I have is a camcorder so I like need a new camera! This is going at the TOP of my birthday list!!

[url=http://i1057.photobucket.com/albums/t398/izzychun/join2.jpg]http://i1057.photobucket.com/albums/t398/izzychun/join2.jpg[/url][img]
    If you're lucky enough to be different, never change - Taylor Swift
    I am terrified[/signature]

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 1:47 AM

OMS, lucky you!!! :D :D :D :D :D

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 2:01 AM

So awesome!!
    Love you forever and always, Louis :)
    made by Swiftlookalike

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 2:04 AM

Bubbajoe wrote:
    Enjoy the camera and get some practice before her next concert...

You werent talking to me but it feel like i have to ask, what is that supposed to mean? HUH!

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 2:13 AM

does the camera always come with the case??
    It looks so good!!
    [!url=http://taylorswift.com/forum/meet_greet_stories/2136251][?IMG]http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa395/frogo3000/3e9e31bbab6faed4f1f9090f0a0a79f7.jpg[/?IMG][/?url]

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 3:09 AM

AAAAAAAH ITS SO BEAUTIFUL :O
    "Love is a ruthless game unless you play it good and right."

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 4:08 AM

So cool! :) x
    I would be Enchanted if you friended me :)

Thanks to Calizzle4 for making these ^ amazing graphics!

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 5:56 AM

Lucky You! Can you get it in the UK?

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 6:42 AM

i have a cyber shot its al older version they take good video and pictures i'm sure that one takes them even better then mine! =)
    Taylor Swift
    Montreal - July, 14th, 2011

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 7:12 AM

Lucky! Maybe I'll ask for that for Christmas!

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 7:22 AM

That's so cool I hope you enjoy it!

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 7:28 AM

U R SO LUCKY!
    I Spoke Now on August 27, 2011

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 7:29 AM

i also got a sony cybershot, but it's the old version. 14.1 mega pixels. it's a pretty good camera :)
    hope you enjoy your new sony cybershot!
    ... and I could wait patiently, but I really wish you would drop everything now

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 8:10 AM

Awesome!!!! LOVE this!!! It's so cute!!!!! :D
    -----------------------------------------------------

*Forever and always a Swiftie!*

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.