Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Lithographs

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 6:51 PM

Sorry if this sounds stupid, but what exactly is a lithograph? I'm thinking of ordering me but I'm a bit confused on what it is.
Love Taylor Swift.
Be Fearless.
Speak Now.
Turn Red.

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Lithographs

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 6:59 PM

Me too! I'm also quite confused on what it is.

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 7:10 PM

It's pretty much a poster, but on picture paper. You know, that shiny/glossy paper?

My life.

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 7:29 PM

it's an actual photo print.
    I just ordered the Enchanted one!! cant wait to get it!
    I will be RED on May 8th!

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 7:46 PM

I have the birdcage one and pretty much its a poster but it's on really thick high quality paper, so it's not flimsy like most posters!

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 8:24 PM

RoseGardenOverMadisonSquare wrote:
    I have the birdcage one and pretty much its a poster but it's on really thick high quality paper, so it's not flimsy like most posters!

thats like one of my favorite photos of Tay and was hoping to get that one, but its sold out, I hope they restock it soon.
    I will be RED on May 8th!

1. Ash avatar Ash

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 9:58 PM

i have the haunted one. thinking about getting the enchated and summer chiar ones sometime.
    ------------------------------------------

thanks proudukswiftie!

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 6:19 AM

i have the Haunted litho,the mine litho and the enchanted litho!its a high quality gloss lithograph is a photograph! Perfect for framing, lithographs are much higher quality photography and paper stock than a poster.i love them they are really shiny photos and not skinny paper posters.you should get them!

No matter what happens in life, be good 2 people

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 6:44 AM

i have back to december, enchanted and haunted they are on the highest quality photo paper you can get. they are really beautiful =) just a warning some of them are odd sizes so to get s frame use amazon for those odd shaped ones =)
    Taylor Swift
    Montreal - July, 14th, 2011

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 6:56 AM

I asked the same question too haha. Basically, they're posters on thicker, glossy paper, they aren't very big (:

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 2:34 PM

Its basically a VERY high quality poster on shiny paper, they're awesome!
    ---

2. Ash avatar Ash

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 2:49 PM

Sparklypinkelixir wrote:
    i have back to december, enchanted and haunted they are on the highest quality photo paper you can get. they are really beautiful =) just a warning some of them are odd sizes so to get s frame use amazon for those odd shaped ones =)
    Taylor Swift
    Montreal - July, 14th, 2011

i went to hobby lobby and picked up some items to make my own frame. it was quite easy.
    ------------------------------------------

thanks proudukswiftie!

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 6:52 PM

Oh alright, I understand what it is. I just ordered the summer chair and Back to December one. Thanks everyone (:
    Love Taylor Swift.
    Be Fearless.
    Speak Now.
    Turn Red.

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.