Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

My Taylor Card i got at KMART!

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 12:26 PM

SORRY SO BIG!
so i was in Kmart today and i just happened to walk by the cards and saw they have taylors american greetings cards!!!i don't go to Kmart much but they had one card that Target and walmart didn't have!!!!and heres a photo of my card!

No matter what happens in life, be good 2 people

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: My Taylor Card i got at KMART!

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 12:32 PM

Maybe it's just me but I don't see a card or a link to a picture of the card. D:

RE: My Taylor Card i got at KMART!

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 12:33 PM

it's not just you, i don't see it either D:
    IncREDibly RED-dy for October 22nd:)

Made by: InMyBestRedDress

come on baby with me were gonna fly away, from here; RIP Ronan

Re: My Taylor Card i got at KMART!

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 12:34 PM

i have the same one!
    I would be ENCHANTED to meet Taylor

Swiftie for life

all together we have SWIFTIE POWERS

PLEASE READ MY BLOGS
    love: Sammie :)

October 22 the world will be totally RED

"When you think Taylor Swift i hope you think of me"

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 12:34 PM

beth_swiftie13 wrote:
    it's not just you, i don't see it either D:
    IncREDibly RED-dy for October 22nd:)

Made by: InMyBestRedDress

come on baby with me were gonna fly away, from here; RIP Ronan

same

Credit to starlightbeachbum1999

Made by the wonderful Sprinkle PIe Taco Moo!

Cheese

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 12:43 PM

Cool ;)

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 12:45 PM

I cant see it :/ :P :) x
    I would be Enchanted if you friended me :)

Thanks to Calizzle4 for making these ^ amazing graphics!

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 12:48 PM

13TSwizzle13 wrote:
    I cant see it :/ :P :) x
    I would be Enchanted if you friended me :)

Thanks to Calizzle4 for making these ^ amazing graphics!

Same here!

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 12:55 PM

me neither

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 12:55 PM

(I see it.) I'm so jealous! I went to Kmart and I didn't see this one. I got a few different ones, but it seems that my store isn't really promoting Taylor as much as before. It took me a while to find her cards.

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 1:05 PM

I can't see it. I've seen a few of the new Christmas cards, though, and they're really pretty.

*signature made by glitterandsparklydresses

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 2:48 PM

sorry!i dont know why some of you guys cant see it

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 2:49 PM

Kimberly13 wrote:
    (I see it.) I'm so jealous! I went to Kmart and I didn't see this one. I got a few different ones, but it seems that my store isn't really promoting Taylor as much as before. It took me a while to find her cards.

thats kinda the way my walmart is,like every time a holiday comes they take down her cards and all,and maybe youll find some here and there..i hope they bring them back out after christmas!

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 3:02 PM

Cant see it :(
    Love, Love, Love,
    *13tayswizzle13*

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 3:17 PM

ok can you guys see it now??

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 3:18 PM

oh i saw that this summer =)
    Taylor Swift
    Montreal - July, 14th, 2011

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 4:38 PM

They're so cute! I love the second one! It's so flawless.
    'Being good to people is a wonderful legacy to leave behind'
    'I love you like sparkles and having the last word. And that's real love'

'Love is a ruthless game unless you play it good and right'

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 5:02 PM

i have that one! i'm really excited to find new Christmas ones!

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 5:34 PM

My aunt sent me that card a while back it's awesome! I'm looking forward to the new Christmas cards too but so far I haven't seen them, I imagine they'll be out very seen I mean it's only a few weeks until Christmas after all.

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 5:35 PM

Awesome!

Made my kerri.

Made

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 5:55 PM

i got a new Christmas card also its kinda glossy and has her hand heart with red lovelovelove at the top and green christmasy back ground

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.