Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Christmas Wish List

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 10:40 AM

Post your wishlist for Taylor Merchandise here!!!!
Here's mine:
-Any of the Jewelry
-Note Cube
-Autographed Piano Print (Never Going To Happen)
-Love Love Love Ornament
-Peter Max Art
-Desk Pad Calendar
-Wonderstruck Mini Gift Set
-Wonderstruck Enchanted Purse Spray
---

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Christmas Wish List

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 10:41 AM

I want the grey Taylor sillouhette t shirt

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 10:42 AM

the US store. Lol!

The FLAWLESS Hannah (SupermanFlyAway)!!

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 10:43 AM

SwiftlyFearless13 wrote:
    the US store. Lol!

The FLAWLESS Hannah (SupermanFlyAway)!!

LOL laughed pretty hard @ that. Sorry :)
    Cher! and 1D!!

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 1:14 PM

My favorite things in the store right now are the White Silhouette Tee, the Ivory Rose Hair Pins, and the Why You Gotta Be So Mean tee.

*signature made by glitterandsparklydresses

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 1:22 PM

1. Hello Winter - Longsleeved Shirt
    2. Like Ever - Longsleeved Shirt
    3. All of the album blankets! :)
    4. Any jewelry!

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 4:52 PM

I'm so mad :( My mom said I have enough Taylor stuff already so she wasn't going to buy me anything in the store or online for Christmas :( I guess I'll have to tell my relatives about it :/

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 9:45 PM

the first 3 cover blankets
    Wonderstruck gift set
    jewelery box gift set
    Wonderstruck Enchanted gift set
    shirts
    Like Ever Heart Stamp necklace
    and some other things in my saved list.
    I will be RED on May 8th!

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 9:49 PM

any Taylor guitars or pick collections!!

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 5:58 AM

Anything in the UK! That I don't have!

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 11:44 AM

Anything from the jewelry line and Wonderstruck Enchanted + free promo bag. Can't wait till christmas!
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------

“No matter what happens in life, be good to people. Being good to people is a wonderful legacy to leave behind.”
    -Taylor Swift-

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 3:22 PM

I wish I could smell wonderstruck or wonderstruck enchanted because I have no opportunity to buy it.. I'M DYING TO KNOW HOW IT SMELLS! If you could send me just a sample I would love you forever and ever and ever and ever

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 1:39 AM

Wonderstruck Enchanted
    Note Cube (f avalible in Australia)

nothing else because I want an IPhone and my parents agreed to pay for half of it :)

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 2:06 AM

swiftisourqueen wrote:
    I'm so mad :( My mom said I have enough Taylor stuff already so she wasn't going to buy me anything in the store or online for Christmas :( I guess I'll have to tell my relatives about it :/

Really?That's not good...

RE: Christmas Wish List

Sat, Dec 1, 2012 at 3:28 AM

1. Big Baby Taylor guitar
    2. Wonderstruck gift set
    3. Wonderstruck Enchanted gift set
    4. Note Cube
    5. Guitar Picks
    6. Notebooks
    7. Any of the jewelries.
    8. Desk Pad Calendar
    9. Locker calendar
    10. Taylor Swift blankets

Sat, Dec 1, 2012 at 9:03 AM

- Blankets (Red, Fearless or Debut)
    - Wonderstruck Enchanted or Wonderstruck
    - Gray Silhouette Tee
    -Red Face Tee
    - Wonderstruck or Enchanted Wonderstruck Lotions
    - Red Bracelet
    - iPad Face Case (If I get an iPad)
    - Calendar

Sat, Dec 1, 2012 at 11:52 AM

Wonderstruck Enchanted
    Red Keds
    2013 calendar

And a bunch of other stuff, but i'm completely drawing a blank.

Signature by: Heather.

Sat, Dec 1, 2012 at 12:01 PM

I think I've already bought everything I want from the store! I ordered the desk calendar and mini calendar on Cyber Monday though and that hasn't arrived yet so it's kind of like an early Christmas present to myself! Oh and I would like the silver guitar ornament but I already have the red one from Target so I don't think I'll be buying myself it.

Sigs made by me, please don't steal :-)

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.