1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Abercrombie Taylor Swift Shirt?!?!

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 9:17 AM

Okay, so I was browsing the Abercrombie online store and I see this: http://www.abercrombie.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?catalogId=10901&storeId=10051&langId=-1&categoryId=120212&parentCategoryId=120212&topCategoryId=12203&productId=1051898&seq=01

That looks like the lyric from WANEGBT when she's talking. What's going on?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

“No matter what happens in life, be good to people. Being good to people is a wonderful legacy to leave behind.”
-Taylor Swift-

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Abercrombie Taylor Swift Shirt?!?!

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 9:19 AM

Well she was a model for that store about 8-9 years ago (not sure).

RE: Abercrombie Taylor Swift Shirt?!?!

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 9:20 AM

I have no idea, but I don't think that it is " Taylor Approved". I mean the description says NOTHING about Taylor or Swift, that makes me very, very upset!!!!
    Speak Now and NEVER Change

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 9:22 AM

Yeah, they should say something about it! But it is really cool :D

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 9:23 AM

It redirects me to UK store :/ :P :) x
    I would be Enchanted if you friended me :)

Thanks to Calizzle4 for making these ^ amazing graphics!

13TSwizzle13 wrote:

I'll post a pic for you!

I don't think it's her line of clothing if that makes any sense. She would have probably advertised it if it was actually hers, but it is cool though!

Thank you to the fabulous Bea and TaylorHeart13 for t

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 9:25 AM

TAYLORSWIFTLOVERFEARLESSLY13 wrote:
    13TSwizzle13 wrote:

I'll post a pic for you!

Thank you! :D :) x

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 9:26 AM

TAYLORSWIFTLOVERFEARLESSLY13 wrote:
    13TSwizzle13 wrote:

I'll post a pic for you!

Here you go!

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 9:27 AM

I don't know...Personally, I think it's just a coincidence. It'd be a nice shirt to have though!
    ~Just Another Wide-Eyed Girl Who's Desperately in Love With You

Me^^

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 9:28 AM

Thanks! Oms, yeah...Thats defo the line and they know it :/ :P :) x

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 9:36 AM

Its Awesome!! but it should say Taylor Swift
    Cher! and 1D!!

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 9:43 AM

Forget about Abercrombie & Fitch, here comes Abercrombie & Swift! :D
    Thank yous are awesome, this one's for you.

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 9:55 AM

Anna wrote:
    Forget about Abercrombie & Fitch, here comes Abercrombie & Swift! :D
    Thank yous are awesome, this one's for you.

HAHAHAHA!!!! SOL!!!!

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 10:03 AM

thats so cool!!!!!!!!
    Love Love Love,
    pittsburghswiftie566

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 10:10 AM

I highly doubt she endorsed this.they do stuff like this all the time,the situation from jersey shore was mad about them doing it with his catch phrases at one point.they alway do things like that.

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 10:22 AM

TayyMuerte13 wrote:
    I highly doubt she endorsed this.they do stuff like this all the time,the situation from jersey shore was mad about them doing it with his catch phrases at one point.they alway do things like that.

Yeah, I agree with you. If Taylor did partner with them it would have been officially announced.

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 10:27 AM

I think its just a coincidence but its still cool!
    ---

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 12:39 PM

I mean its not a coincidence, they obviously know its that lyric. But they don't have a partnership with her or anything. I think it's cute. :)
    -------------------------------
    [center]
    lovelovelove.
    long live july 20th, 2011, i had the time of my life.[center]
    signature credit to tumblr.

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 1:44 PM

well there's on at Macy's that says "We are NEVER, EVER getting back together" if they didn't get permission to use those lyrics, it could be copy right infringement. Also, it's not in the A&F store anymore, so they may have taken it off the site.

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 3:02 PM

I like that shirt! :)

*Signature made by Iwasascarletletter