Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

SIGNED!FRAMED PHOTO!!$129.99

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 12:44 AM

TODAY ONLY ON TAYLOR'S BDAY ITS ON SALE FOR $99.!!!

YES THE FRAMED PHOTO THAT CAME IN THE ULTIMENT PACKAGE IS ONSALE ALONE!$129.99

I have this since i bought an ultiment package!and its BEAUTIFUL!and REALLY SIGNED!

No matter what happens in life, be good 2 people

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: SIGNED!FRAMED PHOTO!!PART OF BLACK FRIDAY ONLY $99.99

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 2:45 AM

:O!!!! OMS you are soooo lucky :D
    [!url=http://taylorswift.com/forum/meet_greet_stories/2136251][?IMG]http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa395/frogo3000/3e9e31bbab6faed4f1f9090f0a0a79f7.jpg[/?IMG][/?url]

Re: SIGNED!FRAMED PHOTO!!PART OF BLACK FRIDAY ONLY $99.99

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 3:26 AM

nice :DDDD

"if you're lucky enough to be different, don't ever change..." - TS

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 7:04 AM

It's nice they decided to sell it separately from the package. It would be a great Christmas present.

*signature made by glitterandsparklydresses

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 7:40 AM

It's beautiful but still a bit steep besides I've pretty much gotten all I'm getting for Christmas this year my parents had to draw the line somewhere, or I'd never stop lol.

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 9:41 AM

I want one, but its too expensive for me.
    I will be RED on May 8th!

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 12:04 PM

wonderstruck84 wrote:
    It's beautiful but still a bit steep besides I've pretty much gotten all I'm getting for Christmas this year my parents had to draw the line somewhere, or I'd never stop lol.

lol i know how that is its like yhey say u akready have 20 something things for christmas thats nothing but taylor lol and im like only wow i thought i had more LOL

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 12:25 PM

I wish they had this in the Canadian store!

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 5:58 PM

kayswift wrote:

aw well maybe they will!

Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 11:15 AM

13PrincessT13 wrote:
    kayswift wrote:

aw well maybe they will!

are they all sold out now?

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 3:05 PM

kayswift wrote:
    13PrincessT13 wrote:
    kayswift wrote:

aw well maybe they will!

are they all sold out now?

no there still in the us online store but not for $99. anymore its $129.99

Re: SIGNED!FRAMED PHOTO!!$129.99

Sat, Dec 1, 2012 at 3:14 AM

Ur so luckyyyy! I'm jealous lol

Sat, Dec 1, 2012 at 10:03 PM

kathlynneswift17 wrote:
    Ur so luckyyyy! I'm jealous lol

yeah it was my first time getting the biggest presale package so i was still am really excited lol!and maybe you could ask someone to get it for you for Christmas!!!

Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 10:24 AM

That is so EXPENSIVE! You might as well of bought the package for $170. I think they should charge $80 at the most. Not many fans will be able to afford this.
    Thank You Daya!

RE: SIGNED!FRAMED PHOTO!!$129.99

Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 10:27 AM

I really want to get it, but it's so expensive! I'll never have anything signed by her. :(
    ~ Dedicated Lovatic and Swiftie

Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 10:28 AM

FearlessDreamer09 wrote:
    That is so EXPENSIVE! You might as well of bought the package for $170. I think they should charge $80 at the most. Not many fans will be able to afford this.
    Thank You Daya!

I agree with you 100%

Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 10:32 AM

LovaticSwiftie wrote:
    I really want to get it, but it's so expensive! I'll never have anything signed by her. :(

I'm sure you will have something signed by her one day! Don't get discouraged by this. Hopefully they will add online CD's to the store again that are a lot cheaper :)
    Thank You Daya!

Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 1:10 PM

FearlessDreamer09 wrote:
    LovaticSwiftie wrote:

I'm sure you will have something signed by her one day! Don't get discouraged by this. Hopefully they will add online CD's to the store again that are a lot cheaper :)
    Thank You Daya!

^ i hope so that was awesome when they did that!!!i got the fearless signed cd and got the signed speak now cd from her concert!!and since i bought the Ultimate package i have the signed photo!

Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 1:13 PM

13PrincessT13 wrote:
    FearlessDreamer09 wrote:
    LovaticSwiftie wrote:

Thank You Daya!

^ i hope so that was awesome when they did that!!!i got the fearless signed cd and got the signed speak now cd from her concert!!and since i bought the Ultimate package i have the signed photo!

That's awesome that you have all of the signed stuff :)
    Thank You Daya!

Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 3:15 PM

FearlessDreamer09 wrote:
    LovaticSwiftie wrote:

Thank You Daya!

Aw thanks sweetie! I'll try not to lose hope!

Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 4:26 PM

FearlessDreamer09 wrote:
    13PrincessT13 wrote:
    FearlessDreamer09 wrote:
    LovaticSwiftie wrote:

Thank You Daya!

That's awesome that you have all of the signed stuff :)
    Thank You Daya!

thanks i still cant believe i have them,and dont give up something will pop up!!!wow that rhymed LOL

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.