1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Petition to resell Taylor dolls!!!

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 7:00 PM

i remember pressing one of the buttons on the dolls in store and it sung "you belong with me." i didn't get it because i want a fan. if you experienced a similar problem... join this petition to bring back the dolls or maybe have the dolls in new outfits like the speak now cover dress or the WANEGT outfit... PLEASE SIGN!!!!

The best night of life was August 3, 2011 at the Verizon Center!!! Taylor pointed at me!!!!!!!! Long Live the Speak Now World Tour!!!!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Petition to resell Taylor dolls!!!

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 7:01 PM

That'd be so cool, I'm signing! (:

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 7:12 PM

I wanted to get one!!!! And I was a fan but I didn't have any money :( They should make new ones and sell them again!!!!!

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 7:26 PM

Now I definitely want one! Sign!

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 7:33 PM

I wish they came back! I only ever bought one. Signed!

FEARLESS, FOREVER AND ALWAYS.
    -STELLA (STELLASWIFTY)

P.S. Leave a message, make it hot. :)

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 7:44 PM

Me! Although I have the You Belong With Me, Picture To Burn, Love Story, Our Song, and Teardrops On My Guitar one. She should make some new ones!

Made by Polar13Bear

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 7:44 PM

signed!!!!

Credit to starlightbeachbum1999
    Cheese =D

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 7:46 PM

I will sign like you i wasn't as big a fan as i am now so i didnt think about getting one
    i'll sign!

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 7:46 PM

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 7:57 PM

**Sign**
    Credit goes to: Screaminglonglive(she rocks)

My Graphics

[url=http://i1324.ph/]http://i1324.ph[/url][/signature]

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 8:07 PM

Signed! I have a Taylor doll, but it;s not official. My mom got it at the dollar store.

Top by me bottom by WonderstruckMagic

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 8:33 PM

oh i remember pushing all of the buttons on every doll in the isle.. guilty. lol
    but yes i would love to have one or two, so signed!!
    I will be RED on May 8th!

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 9:13 PM

Singed!!!! I wasn't a fan then, but now I REALLY REALLY want one!!!
    Singed again and 13 times :D

credit to swiftconnection for my gif, thank you!

GO TEAM LOUIS!!!!!!

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 9:42 PM

I probably wouldn't buy one cuz dolls of People creep me out.....
    Will everyone please welcome our newest TC member? She is AMAZING!!! Friend her for me?http://taylorswift.com/users/ap9MzWCP
    I am TaylorSwiftRocks13

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 2:56 AM

I totally want one!! Signed!
    Graphic Shop! (Making a banner, still!)

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 6:20 AM

Yes agreed!

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 10:35 AM

It would be so great if they made more dolls :)

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 1:38 PM

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 1:45 PM

Signed
    and you can get them on ebay or sometimes if your going to a toy show you should look out for them

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 1:55 PM

signed! i've been looking for the original boxes with her dolls but they are over $80 =(
    Taylor Swift
    Montreal - July, 14th, 2011

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 2:14 PM

Signed