Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Taylor Jewelery!

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 6:04 AM

There is new Taylor merch in the Online Store, and now its....JEWELERY! That's right! Its a whole line of bracelets, earrings, and necklaces with different charms and words that connect to her songs, and even the charms on the two of her fragrances, Wonderstruck and Wonderstruck Enchanted. Personally, I LOVE the 13 Shield Necklace, The Like Ever necklace with the heartstamp, and the keys and charms necklace.
To visit the main Jewelery page, click
here.

To find more exciting bracelets off of the new jewelery line, click
here.

To find more beautiful and enchanting earrings, click
here.

And last of all, if you want to find more lovely necklaces inspired by the lovely Taylor, click here.

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Taylor Jewelery!

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 6:35 AM

Hey! That sounds awesome....but I'm in the UK, and I can't see them here! Every time I click on the page it won't let me see it and the jewelry isn't in our store! I was wondering if you could maybe post pictures of them PLEASE? Pretty please?
    Lots of love!

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 6:36 AM

Thanks! My mom said I am getting all of the Multi Colored Shield Jewelry (TS 13 bracelet, 13 earrings, 13 necklace) for Christmas! I will be all decked out swiftie
    I Spoke Now on August 27, 2011

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 7:19 AM

I literally want everything in that store, haha!

Thanks allyouareismean!!! :D I'm certainly Wonderstruck! Thanks to swiftswimmer for the amazing avatar![colo

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 7:32 AM

I think this is so cool, everything is sooo pretty! ♥ -want-

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 1:13 AM

It all looks so amazing!! Hopefully it will all be sold in the Aussie store soon! :)

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.