Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

WE Refillable Purse Spray Set

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 3:06 PM

Macy's is selling a Wonderstruck Enchanted Refillable Purse Spray Set for $35.

A new fragrance, Taylor Swift Wonderstruck Enchanted. An irresistible blend of luscious wild berries and sugar-glazed petals are wrapped in a touch of sensuality for a captivating signature. A touch of enchantment. This Purse Spray Set includes a twist up canister with two .67 fl. oz. Eau de Parfum Spray refillls.
(A $52 value) Only $35

You can view the listing at Macy's here.

*Sorry if someone has already posted about this.

*signature made by glitterandsparklydresses

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: WE Refillable Purse Spray Set

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 3:07 PM

that sounds heavenly
    I Spoke Now on August 27, 2011

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 3:10 PM

i really want that! but my mom will probably refuse since i don't wear the perfume i buy!!!

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 3:12 PM

i have the box set of WE but this is really cool to have it at all times in your bag

No matter what happens in life, be good 2 people

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 3:14 PM

OOOOH!!
    Swiftie, Potterhead, Mockingjay, OneRepublican :)

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 3:32 PM

thats cool! ill probably be getting the big bottle for chirstmas though...

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 3:37 PM

LOVE IT!!!
    -Kat

^thatlittleREDdress the great xoxo

^InTheRedDress (so amazing!!)[/sig

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 4:30 PM

LOVELOVELOVE IT!

I love you, Evann

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 4:41 PM

ahh it's so cute

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 5:42 PM

Just added it to my christmad list LOL

~Christina

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 7:14 PM

OMS! Forgot about Taylor's perfume. Gonna put it on my Christmas list now!

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 7:27 PM

I always wanted the Wonderstruck version, but I could never find it in stores. Hopefully this one will be available to look at in Macy's stores. I really like the case.

*signature made by glitterandsparklydresses

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 11:23 PM

oh thats cool!!
    I will be RED on May 8th!

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 7:41 AM

I saw that yesterday at Ulta and and I was like what is that? then I read it and it said refillable purse spray and I was like oh!!!!!!!! XD

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 4:48 PM

I got the other wonderstruck purse spray for christmas last year and it wasn't that great, i carried it in my purse but it always leaked! I basically wasted it but my purse smelled nice lol I asked for the rollerball but thats what my mom got me, it was cute but not really practical...I hope this one is better!

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 3:05 PM

That looks so cool! I love the design on it omg

*Signature made by Iwasascarletletter

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 7:17 PM

I just added that to my we collection
    Swiftie Forever!!

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 7:14 PM

I added it to my WE collection also

Sat, Dec 1, 2012 at 3:16 AM

OMG.

Sat, Dec 1, 2012 at 12:04 PM

That. Is. Beautiful.

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Sat, Dec 1, 2012 at 12:06 PM

Already have the rollerball, but that seems cool.

I Spoke Now on Nov. 16, 2011. :)

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.