Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

WOW!!!Just in time for CHRISTMAS!!!r you getting one?

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 8:23 AM

So for the first time in A WHILE All the blankets are in THE ONLINE STORE PLUS THEY ARE ALL ON SALE!!!!!!
so whos getting a blanket this yr for christmas??and which one???BTW if you dont have all 4 you should most deff think about it!!they are VERY soft!!

$29.99
1st Blanket, the Self Titled Album cover!

2nd blanket,FEARLESS ALBUM COVER!

3rd blanket,SPEAK NOW ALBUM COVER!!THIS ONE HAS SPARKLES IN IT!AS OF THIS MONTH ITS OUT OF STOCK!...

4th blanket,RED ALBUM COVER!

i have all 4 and to me the speak now blanket and the 1st self titled blanket are my fave!
(nothings better then sparkles)

No matter what happens in life, be good 2 people

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: WOW!!!Just in time for CHRISTMAS!!!r you getting one?

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 8:27 AM

I'm really tempted to get the Fearless or Speak Now . I only really use the RED really because it's kinda softer than the debut album one.

RE: WOW!!!Just in time for CHRISTMAS!!!r you getting one?

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 8:28 AM

I definitely want one! I want the speak now one for sure! SPARKLES!!! Lol.

Made by Camryn

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 8:31 AM

Must must must get the Fearless one and the Speak Now one!!!!

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 8:33 AM

Kimberly13 wrote:
    I'm really tempted to get the Fearless or Speak Now . I only really use the RED really because it's kinda softer than the debut album one.

OMS you really need the speak now blanket!!to me its the prettiest one!!!and i know i was the same with the fearless,and since it took so long to restock this time i just couldn't take that chance,plus my parents bought me the first album blanket since they know i love blankets for christmas so i have all 4 now

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 8:34 AM

I need the debut album blanket and the speak now blanket then I'll have all four.

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 8:35 AM

I want the Speak Now blanket and the RED blanket!!!! I hope I get them!!!!

I love you, Evann

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 8:37 AM

I want! D:
    Hopefully, maybe, possibly...

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 8:46 AM

13PrincessT13 wrote:
    Kimberly13 wrote:

OMS you really need the speak now blanket!!to me its the prettiest one!!!and i know i was the same with the fearless,and since it took so long to restock this time i just couldn't take that chance,plus my parents bought me the first album blanket since they know i love blankets for christmas so i have all 4 now

Hmm, I do like that it's sparkly. I'll have to talk to mom about it first.

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 8:47 AM

Kimberly13 wrote:
    13PrincessT13 wrote:
    Kimberly13 wrote:

Hmm, I do like that it's sparkly. I'll have to talk to mom about it first.

yes it is very pretty!!tell her you should love it for Christmas LOL

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 8:57 AM

I'm gonna get the first 3 eventually, cause I already have the Red one. :)
    I will be RED on May 8th!

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 9:14 AM

It's very tempting to get the Fearless blanket now. I love a good sale, and that remains my favorite album cover. I'm already getting the RED blanket for Christmas, so I suppose I don't need another blanket. I really want it, though.

*signature made by glitterandsparklydresses

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 9:22 AM

lovelovelovetaylor wrote:
    It's very tempting to get the Fearless blanket now. I love a good sale, and that remains my favorite album cover. I'm already getting the RED blanket for Christmas, so I suppose I don't need another blanket. I really want it, though.

*signature made by glitterandsparklydresses

there's nothing wrong with getting 2 blankets for Christmas

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 8:03 PM

My favorite has to be the SN blanket by far. I have them all and out of all of them I like the SN blanket it is sparkly and comfy I love it so if you are debating definitely get the SN blanket it's the best!

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 6:35 AM

I got the RED blanket with the album pre sale and I think my mum is getting me the Speak Now one for christmas but I have always loved/wanted the FEARLESS one, they should sell them all in the UK store!! :) xx

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 7:11 AM

Debating between fearless and first album one..... Thinking more first album though so I can get them in order and have something with bright colors! :)
    both/avi by me!

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 9:28 AM

Getting speak now cuz my room was designed to match speak now posters. (dont tell my mom that)

~Christina

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 9:31 AM

I want the Fearless one, I already have the Speak Now blanket, and I love it

Thank you to the fabulous Bea and TaylorHeart13 for t

Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 2:32 PM

well not anymore bc the Speak Now blanket is out of the store now!

RE: WOW!!!Just in time for CHRISTMAS!!!r you getting one?

Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 3:18 PM

I got the RED one when I preordered the album with the ultimate package, and I bought the Fearless blanket (it actually just arrived today). I think the Fearless one is my absolute favorite. It is so gorgeous! The minute it went back in stock I knew I had to have it hahaha.

Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 8:50 PM

shininglikefireworks wrote:
    I got the RED one when I preordered the album with the ultimate package, and I bought the Fearless blanket (it actually just arrived today). I think the Fearless one is my absolute favorite. It is so gorgeous! The minute it went back in stock I knew I had to have it hahaha.

i got my red blanket in my ultimate package also!!and yes the fearless blanket is very pretty!!they all are!my fave is the speak now blanket and the self titled blanket.im so glade i have all 4

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.