1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RED TOUR SHIRT!!!!!

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 8:01 PM

Okay, the shirts are not for sale! They are just ideas that I came up with! If you want anyone of the shirts i will email the design to you, it will bring you to the website and you can go from there! None of the money will go to me, or anything that has to do with Taylor Swift! You will also be able to tweak the design if you so please to! Just keep in mind that these are not official Taylor Swift tour shirts, and I do not own any of the images on the shirts!
On that note; I really do appreciate all of the good feedback on them! And hopefully some of the official tour shirts will look similar to my designs! (wouldn't that be so freaking sweet!!) Anyway! You guys rock and I love every single one of you!

If you would like me to design a shirt that you might be interested in buying, just let me know and I will try my hardest to design something!
email: hntrptrn1127@gmail.com
tumblr: ilikethecause.tumblr.com
twitter(i hardly use): 9phunter
facebook(again, i hardly use it, but check it sometimes!): Hunter Patterson
website where I make the design the shirts: http://www.rebuildstore.com/home/create

P.S. I am not anofficial administrator for Taylor Swift, or anything that has to do with her! I'm just a really big fan!
Thak you,
Dragonfightingswiftie
http://groundctrl.s3.amazonaws.com/clients/taylorswift/media/01/10/large.7klu06600n70.jpg

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: RED TOUR SHIRT!!!!!

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 8:30 PM

Can you email me ALL of the shirts please? its jakobkinney@gmail.com

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 2:19 AM

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 6:44 AM

13ShadesOfRed wrote:
    Can you email me ALL of the shirts please? its jakobkinney@gmail.com

JUST DID!!!!
    http://groundctrl.s3.amazonaws.com/clients/taylorswift/media/01/10/large.7klu06600n70.jpg

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 11:36 AM

Can you email me all of the shirts, my email is brookeelacey723@gmail.com
    Brooke