1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Taylor Swift cube

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 1:23 PM

I was on the online store 2 weeks ago and i saw this and i freaked out. it was so cool. i love it and i want it

Link!

Comment if you think it's awesome!

Credit to SparklyFearlessGirl13 for my graphic

Taylor Swift, I love you to the moon and back

love love love,

Meredith

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Taylor Swift cube

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 1:24 PM

Ahhhh! Caught a glipse of it before being re-directed to the UK store - Looks cool :) x
    I would be Enchanted if you friended me :)

Thanks to Calizzle4 for making these ^ amazing graphics!

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 1:25 PM

*pukes rainbows* i want it badly
    Swiftie, Potterhead, Mockingjay, OneRepublican :)

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 1:37 PM

i want it soo bad but i'm from the uk:(
    IncREDibly RED-dy for October 22nd:)

Made by: InMyBestRedDress

come on baby with me were gonna fly away, from here; RIP Ronan

RE: Taylor Swift cube

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 1:48 PM

That's so cool!
    If you're lucky enough to be different, don't ever change

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 1:51 PM

That's SO cool!!!!

I love you, Evann

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 1:54 PM

Is it like a big note pad?

Credit to iwasascarletletter for making my signature!

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 1:58 PM

That's sooo cool!!!!

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 2:02 PM

It seems very, random, to me. What exactly would you do with it? Would you tear off the sides with the album covers and write on the back, or is the white top the actual notes and the sides don't come off? I've never had a note cube before. It's cute, though.

*signature made by glitterandsparklydresses

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 3:47 PM

I bought 2 of them, as soon as I get out of work I'll post pics

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 3:50 PM

Looks soo Cute!! :)

Credit To FIXMYHEART

Made By SWIFTLYFEARLESS13

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 3:56 PM

Arent they just post-its?

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 3:59 PM

I want this so badly! Why can't the Canadian Store get this yet?! We're like on a diffrent planet from you guys. You're so lucky!
    'Being good to people is a wonderful legacy to leave behind'
    'I love you like sparkles and having the last word. And that's real love'

'Love is a ruthless game unless you play it good and right'

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 4:02 PM

ArieTSA wrote:

Basically yes, but they have the album covers in order on the sides........I'm using them as bookends for my cd collection haha!!

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 4:06 PM

u saw that!

Me

KittyWinterSHVH

Heather

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 4:15 PM

I WANT ONE SO BADLY!

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 4:26 PM

13swiftie13ds wrote:
    ArieTSA wrote:

Basically yes, but they have the album covers in order on the sides........I'm using them as bookends for my cd collection haha!!

fantastic idea.

I like how they make this things expecting people to use it. NO ONE'S GOING TO USE IT! At least not as a post-it.

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 4:29 PM

ArieTSA wrote:

fantastic idea.

I like how they make this things expecting people to use it. NO ONE'S GOING TO USE IT! At least not as a post-it.

Haha yeah, I wouldn't think of tearing one off

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 4:37 PM

13swiftie13ds wrote:
    ArieTSA wrote:

fantastic idea.

Haha yeah, I wouldn't think of tearing one off

Exactly!

The only way i would take one of is if there wasnt anything else around and Taylor herself was like, do you have pen and paper to write down my number/email?

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 6:24 PM

13swiftie13ds wrote:
    ArieTSA wrote:

That is a great idea! When I order it, I'm getting 2 now so I can do that. I would NEVER think about actually using them!

9.18.08 was a Fairytale!
    I was Fearless on 8.30.09!
    Long Live 10.11.11!

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 8:11 PM

ArieTSA wrote:

Exactly!

The only way i would take one of is if there wasnt anything else around and Taylor herself was like, do you have pen and paper to write down my number/email?

Yeah i guess I'd tear one off for that....................................yeah I would