Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Another Wonderstruck bag?

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 12:58 PM

I was browsing through eBay and I saw this. I didn't think they were still coming out with more bags.What do you think? Link

(Credit: a1a*seller)

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Another Wonderstruck bag?

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 1:00 PM

Idk -- pretty bag though!! We've only had one in the UK. I find it sooo unfair! The bags are super pretty! You guys are SOOO lucky!

The FLAWLESS Hannah (SupermanFlyAway)!!

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 1:00 PM

It looks real but I dunno :P but SO PRETTY! O_O :P :) x
    I would be Enchanted if you friended me :)

Thanks to Calizzle4 for making these ^ amazing graphics!

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 1:01 PM

PRETTY i want it lol, i have one though, but i still want it lol
    Swiftie, Potterhead, Mockingjay, OneRepublican :)

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 1:16 PM

i think that is the best one so far

Credit to SparklyFearlessGirl13 for my graphic

Taylor Swift, I love you to the moon and back

love love love,

Meredith

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 1:24 PM

I think it's really pretty too! I hope more gets put on ebay. This seller is asking for too much.

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 1:26 PM

It's gorgeous:)

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 1:31 PM

i love my WE bag better!my mom wants this purple bag though!

No matter what happens in life, be good 2 people

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 2:06 PM

It's very pretty! It's one of my favorites. I really like the Wonderstruck Enchanted tote bag as well. It seems to have something to do with the Thanksgiving sale, so hopefully I can get it this weekend.

*signature made by glitterandsparklydresses

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 2:19 PM

I love that!!!

I love you, Evann

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 2:38 PM

hey guys i have a question. how do i add a new post?

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 2:50 PM

SwiftLuv1313 wrote:
    hey guys i have a question. how do i add a new post?

Go to a section your topic relates to and click "add a new topic" at the top.

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 4:42 PM

Very pretty I figured they would be putting out some new bags for the Christmas shopping season they'll probably have some for Wonderstruck Enchanted too.

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 8:55 PM

My husband just let me buy it off ebay It looks pretty I hope it is as nice when it arrives I will let you all know It looks similar to the weekender tote
    Swiftie Forever!!

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 11:04 PM

Aren't there new wonderstruck bags?? I have seen the red wonderstruck bag on the internet on tumblr with different patterns ( not the spring looking one) hasn't that been released yet??? It is the holidays the red tote with different patterns should be released by now I would think..... The weekender bag has been around forever!

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 11:31 PM

It's so pretty!!!!!!

^
    Both made by the flawless Swiftastic13!

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 1:32 AM

Sooooo pretty! I love it!

Thankyou to 1) heleh 2) playfulconversations13

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 2:23 AM

I have one just like that, but it's not the same!

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 2:41 AM

Oooh, I want it!
    Love you forever and always, Louis :)
    made by Swiftlookalike

RE: Re: Another Wonderstruck bag?

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 8:22 AM

Taylorswifty wrote:
    Aren't there new wonderstruck bags?? I have seen the red wonderstruck bag on the internet on tumblr with different patterns ( not the spring looking one) hasn't that been released yet??? It is the holidays the red tote with different patterns should be released by now I would think..... The weekender bag has been around forever!

Do you mean this one? Link I've only seen one or two on eBay.

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 9:17 AM

Kimberly13 wrote:
    Taylorswifty wrote:

Do you mean this one? Link I've only seen one or two on eBay.

That's the one Macy's is advertising for their Black Friday sale. I think it's much prettier than the current WE bag, so I'm hoping to get it this weekend.

*signature made by glitterandsparklydresses

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.