Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Smaller bracelets please!

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 10:56 AM

I'm sure I can't be the only one with this problem. I have VERY small wrists, and have never been able to wear Taylor's rubber bracelets, since they are always too big and would fall right off my hand. I've always wondered why they don't make smaller or "child size" versions of the bracelets. I definitely think they should. I'm sure all of the younger/smaller fans and people like myself would appreciate it!

Comment if you agree :)

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Smaller bracelets please!

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 10:59 AM

Agree!

The FLAWLESS Hannah (SupermanFlyAway)!!

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 10:59 AM

agree!!
    I used 2 Be ThisNightIsFlawless13

^Me
    Shop|Contest

RE: Smaller bracelets please!

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 11:22 AM

Definitely agree! I've collected all these Taylor bracelets, but they don't fit! So disappointing...

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 11:37 AM

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 11:39 AM

SAME PROBLEM!!! I get sick of it! I'm always scared that I lose it so I don't wear it so much :(
    But now I put a other bracelet on too, so I can't fall of anymore. :)

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 12:17 PM

Agree! :) x
    I would be Enchanted if you friended me :)

Thanks to Calizzle4 for making these ^ amazing graphics!

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 12:24 PM

I have small wrists too and they have never fallen off of me I mean the rubber bracelet and I have the wonderstruck charm bracelet and that too is big and it hasn't fallen off and I actually have a gummy bear bracelet from claire's and that too is big and it hasn't fallen off yet. I feel you:( Having small wrists is a pain!

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 12:26 PM

I actually have kinda big wrists, so I think it would be just better to have adjustable bracelets. That way you can fit all sizes.

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 12:29 PM

Kimberly13 wrote:
    I actually have kinda big wrists, so I think it would be just better to have adjustable bracelets. That way you can fit all sizes.

I agree. Either that or add a size to it instead of just making them all the same.

The awesome xosweetgirl18xo

Lolobeen ^

Made by the incr

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 12:58 PM

I have very tiny wrist too so I can related to what you're saying, luckily though I can wear her rubber bracelets but I doubt I'd be able to wear any of the ones in her jewelery line though. I think she should make all her bracelets in adult and youth sizes so those of us with smaller wrist, and children will be able to wear them.

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 3:59 PM

they should have child size and normal like they do now.bc i have skinny arms the rubber bracelets are big for me and im 23!so yeah singed!

No matter what happens in life, be good 2 people

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 5:39 PM

agree, with the RED bracelet that i have when i used it it falled right immediately
    they need to have an option for "child size" or something like that.

credit to swiftconnection for my gif, thank you!

GO TEAM LOUIS!!!!!!

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 5:45 PM

Agree!!!

I love you, Evann

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 7:34 PM

I agree! I don't really wear my rubber bracelet because it falls off and annoys me, I like the leather ones because its adjustable. It be cool if they had sizes like the livestrong ones did back in the day so I could wear one that actually fit!

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 11:11 PM

I agree. My wrist is tiny.

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 11:14 PM

Agreed !
    Love being a Swiftie :)

^^me

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 8:43 AM

ugh I have tiny wrists also its a pain.. so it would be nice to have an option in sizes...

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 6:46 PM

YES! I have really small hands and wrists and it's annoying that all the bracelets are either huge or constantly fall off :(

Please excuse any typos, generally I'm on my iPod!

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 6:48 PM

Yes! Agree!

Adorable siggy made by my amazing draw something buddy SparklyFearlessGirl13 ! You should really check out her graphic shop! They're really g

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 6:58 PM

Kimberly13 wrote:

Agreed!

Credit To FIXMYHEART

Made By SWIFTLYFEARLESS13

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.