Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Blankets

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 1:49 AM

I am going to buy a blanket, but I don't know which one. What do people think about them and which is your favourite? Just curious.

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Blankets

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 2:17 AM

They are my most favourite blankets in the world, even if they didn't have Taylor on them they would still be my favourite. I don't know about the US but in the UK they just don't sell such high quality blankets. Personally I think they're all beautiful so maybe just pick your favourite cover illustration and enjoy :)

RE: Blankets

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 3:43 AM

The red one is tucked away for me for christmas :3

I think definitely the speak now blanket or the red one!!
    Stay Fearlessly Beautiful,

TaylorRose xx

Come and have a look at White Stone - a place where all swifties can feel safe sharing their walk with God and asking for prayer :) http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/2207451/

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 4:48 AM

well i think the red one for sure :D

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 6:25 AM

I got the RED one, because it was available in stores for less money. If I was going to be ordering from the online store, I would either get the Fearless blanket or the Taylor Swift debut album blanket. Those are my two favorite album covers, and for a while I said I would get the Fearless blanket because that was my favorite album by Taylor. So, I would either pick based on your favorite album or your favorite album cover. All of them are lovely.

*signature made by glitterandsparklydresses

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 7:00 AM

Well the Red album cover is available at Walgreens for a lot cheaper than in the online store so if you're going for value that's your best deal, but they're all amazing quality and they're all beautiful, and warm, so you can't go wrong with any of them really.

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 7:30 AM

I have the Speak Now blanket and I absoutely love it! :{)

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 8:09 AM

I just have the Fearless blanket and I love it! I hope the get the debut album blanket soon :}
    Thank You Daya!

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 1:01 PM

They are all beautiful. I only own the Speak Now one, so anyone of them is a good choice. :)

Signature by: Heather.

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 1:52 PM

I only own the RED one, and I absolutely love it but i plan on getting the rest of them soon tho, if they don't sell out :/
    but i say go with one that you love and which is your favorite album/album cover.
    I will be RED on May 8th!

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 5:02 PM

i have all of them now since i just ordered the FEARLESS blanket!!!to me my faves are the self titled blanket ans the speak now blanket!!! the speak now blanket had sparkles in it!!

No matter what happens in life, be good 2 people

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 8:09 PM

I've got all 4 too They are AMAZING quality!!!!!! And made in the USA!!!!! Anyone that wants them there all in the store right now

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 11:07 PM

I have the Speak Now & the Red blanket. Hoping to get the other 2 for Christmas.
    Taylor Swift you have such a golden heart, you are such a wonderful person and an inspiration to so many people. I LOVE YOU!!

Thank You fearlesslyzane

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 2:08 PM

I have all 5 Blankets and the only thing i will say it i love them all but the limited one from Target is not quite and nice of quality as the other 4 but which ever one you get you will love my person favorite is the Debut Album!!

Signature by foreverandalways13

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 5:59 PM

I have the RED and FEARLESS blanket.. I'm hoping to get the other two ASAP! I wish I could get the limited target one but in CANADA we don't have target :(

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 11:39 AM

I have the one from her self titled album, and I really love it! Like Alot!
    Brooke

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 1:11 PM

Buy Blankets!

RE: Blankets

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 10:58 PM

i have the speak now and i love it

1 is mine 2 is DAAA
    3 is swiftlyFearless13
    and the 4th is HELEH

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 11:08 PM

thatlingeringquestion wrote:
    i have the speak now and i love it

1 is mine 2 is DAAA
    3 is swiftlyFearless13
    and the 4th is HELEH

LOVE YOUR SIGGYS! ;)

I reaallly want the Red blanket! :)

Credit to starlightbeachbum1999

Made by the wonderful Sprinkle PIe Taco Moo!

Cheese

Sat, Dec 1, 2012 at 1:51 AM

If I could only choose 1, I would get Fearless. That's still my favorite album cover :)

Fearless: April 11,2010
    Speak Now: September 10, 2011

Sat, Dec 1, 2012 at 2:55 AM

I wish they were all available in the Aussie store!

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.