1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Merch for male Swifties?

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 9:57 PM

So I was browsing through the store(because I haven't for quite a while) and well, there aren't many products for males. I'm just wondering why there are only shirts for females there. Maybe the store could add shirts for males too? Don't get me wrong: I love the shirt designs. But sometimes, I wish I could wear them.

And you throw your head back laughing like a little kid...

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: Merch for male Swifties?

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 10:18 PM

They have shirts adult sizes than just for girls. I own a "you are the best thing that's ever been MINE" t-shirt, red speak now tour tee, and a black tee.
    Reynol "Rey" Swifty Sanchez Jr

Re: Merch for male Swifties?

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 11:38 PM

yeah true

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 7:06 AM

Even though I'm a girl I agree with you the only things I've see geared towards guys are some of the bracelets.

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 8:21 AM

The majority of the Tour Shirts are usually gender neutral. The other shirts, especially the ones they have now, are less t-shirt and more everyday shirt, which they probably figure most guys wouldn't want to wear. I suppose the store figures the target audience to gear merchandise towards is females. Maybe they'll see there's a demand for more merchandise for males and make some.

*signature made by glitterandsparklydresses

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 9:49 AM

lovelovelovetaylor wrote:
    Maybe they'll see there's a demand for more merchandise for males and make some.

I kinda doubt it, I've been waiting a year now........nothing

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 11:07 AM

A few of the shirts do say that they're unisex. I have three shirts that are the most guy-friendly for a lack of better word.

But yeah, as a male Swiftie myself, I'd like to see more merch, esp. shirts, geared towards the dudes.

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 11:49 AM

I think most of the Tees are unisex, maybe email the store for some more?

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 3:12 PM

Most shirts can be worn by both sex's as long as you get the right size. Now its up to you if you want a giant Taylor Swift head on your shirt or not! Hahahhaa

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 3:50 PM

Swift wrote:
    Most shirts can be worn by both sex's as long as you get the right size. Now its up to you if you want a giant Taylor Swift head on your shirt or not! Hahahhaa

It's not like I'm fat, but you've gotta be a pretty dainty guy for them to fit right

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 3:51 AM

Aside from tees for us boys, I was also hoping for a die-cast model of Juan Pablo Montoya's car with Taylor's face on it.

MABUHAY ANG HIMAGSIKANG SWIFTIE!!! (LONG LIVE THE SWIFTIE REVOLUTION!!!)

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 4:51 AM

The 13th Martyr from Cavite wrote:
    Aside from tees for us boys, I was also hoping for a die-cast model of Juan Pablo Montoya's car with Taylor's face on it.

Yeah, I'd buy at least 2 of those haha. Too bad it had to be Montoya driving it

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 5:15 AM

13swiftie13ds wrote:

How about if we suggest that 2 versions of the car be released - one with JPM's original #42, and another with #13 instead of #42? Hope NASCAR will approve of that, though.

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 5:24 AM

How about if we suggest that 2 versions of the car be released - one with JPM's original #42, and another with #13 instead of #42? Hope NASCAR will approve of that, though.

I'd agree with that, a number 13 car would be awesome..........what would be more awesome is if NASCAR would let him drive it with that number for a race

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 5:29 AM

13swiftie13ds wrote:

I'd agree with that, a number 13 car would be awesome..........what would be more awesome is if NASCAR would let him drive it with that number for a race

Too bad some guy named Casey Mears already drives that number for quite a while.

http://store.nascar.com/product/index.jsp?productId=13246061

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 8:26 PM

13swiftie13ds wrote:

Whats wrong with Montoya driving it? Hahaha the guys been a beast since he was battling schumacher in Formula 1!

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 6:13 AM

Swift wrote:
    13swiftie13ds wrote:

Whats wrong with Montoya driving it? Hahaha the guys been a beast since he was battling schumacher in Formula 1!

Too bad he left F1 before he can show everyone that he can win the crown.

Oh, and when will we expect some Wonderstruck Pour Homme?

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 5:19 PM

Swift wrote:

In Nascar he's just a tool getting in peoples way imho

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 5:20 PM

I'm sorry what?

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 7:45 PM

13swiftie13ds wrote:

I'm sorry what?

Wonderstruck For Men. You know those perfumes originally designed for women. They put Pour Homme for the male versions.

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 4:57 PM

Wonderstruck For Men. You know those perfumes originally designed for women. They put Pour Homme for the male versions.

Oh hahahaha