Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Excited!! for this!!!

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 5:37 PM

ok so my parents just ordered this for me The long live sparkly guitar,the Gold 13 bracelet,the small black&white 2013 calender and the FEARLESS BLANKET FINALLY,which are all part of my Christmas in some way LOL,some is going in my stocking LOL!!!! oh also i bought my nice (whos been a fan since love story) a pair of the blue/green music note earrings for Christmas!!!
CANT BELIEVE I HAVE ALL 4 BLANKETS!!!!!
heres a photo my merch thats on its way!!

heres the Earrings i got for one of my nieces

just ordered this to go along with my SWIFTMAS!But giving the cd&Bracelet also to my nice for Christmas Since I already have them Both

SO YEAH CHRISTMAS AND MY BDAY ARE THE TIMES WHEN OTHER PPL BUY ME TAYLOR GIFTS LOL,the rest of the yr its up to me so yeah i live it up when its though's months!!!
so what did you just order and is it part of your Christmas?

No matter what happens in life, be good 2 people

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Excited!! for this!!!

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 5:38 PM

Yay!! My parents don't tell me what they order

Both by Maci

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 5:39 PM

bump!yeah you can tell my excited LOL

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 5:40 PM

Emmaisyourlife wrote:
    Yay!! My parents don't tell me what they order

Both by Maci

its only bc my parents dont know my password to the ts store LOL hahaha

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 5:43 PM

thats awesome!
    Congrats on having all 4 blankets, i need 3 of them still. haha
    I will be RED on May 8th!

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 5:53 PM

Nice!

Thank you to the fabulous Bea and HoldingMyBreath for these signatures :)

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 6:10 PM

Nice!!!

I love you, Evann

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 6:56 PM

FearlessStarlight wrote:
    thats awesome!
    Congrats on having all 4 blankets, i need 3 of them still. haha
    I will be RED on May 8th!

same

1 2 and 3 is mine
    and the 4th is HELEH

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 8:48 AM

well hopefully you 2 will get more blankets this yr for Christmas

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 11:51 AM

Cool! Congrats!

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 4:00 PM

taylorswiftielucky13 wrote:
    Cool! Congrats!

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

thank you!

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 4:49 PM

I got the silver tube whistle necklace, tervis cup, and dandelion and butterfly journal, all of them are part of my Christmas, and I can't wait!

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 4:59 PM

wonderstruck84 wrote:
    I got the silver tube whistle necklace, tervis cup, and dandelion and butterfly journal, all of them are part of my Christmas, and I can't wait!

so your having a swiftmas also!!!

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 6:26 PM

Ahhh! That's awesome!!

9.18.08 was a Fairytale!
    I was Fearless on 8.30.09!
    Long Live 10.11.11!

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 3:31 PM

thanks! i know im like ahhhh LOL

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 6:03 PM

I just bought the long live ornament today it's so pretty.. luckily I got it on sale from 19 something down to 9 something but with tax it was 11.27

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.