Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Anyone order Taylor Swift merchandise?

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 2:05 PM

I ordered the Taylor Swift stocking from her online store a little while ago. It just came today. :D I'm so excited.

If you have anything that you've ordered, post (comment) a picture of it. :)

Here's my stocking...

(:

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Anyone order Taylor Swift merchandise?

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 2:06 PM

I'm not sure why all of those lines are there, but whatever. :p

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 2:10 PM

i got mine last yr!!and then bought the package that had all the speak now ornaments and the stocking so now i have 2 taylor stockings LOL!BUT yes her stocking is very SOFT!!!

No matter what happens in life, be good 2 people

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 2:12 PM

I got the fearless blanket, the birdcage lithograph & the ultimate package! :)

RE: Anyone order Taylor Swift merchandise?

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 2:19 PM

Cool! I am thinking of getting the stocking!

Once a Swifty, always a Swifty.

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 2:20 PM

I wish!!

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 2:42 PM

I ordered 2 calendars and the US weekly magazine just a few days ago. should be here sometime soon.
    and i plan on ordering some more merch
    I will be RED on May 8th!

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 4:52 PM

I ordered the holiday socks a few weeks ago and they're awesome, last week I ordered the Tervis cup with the Red album cover art on it, the dandelion and butterfly journal, and the silver tube whilstle necklace, they're all Christmas gifts though so I can't have them yet, as so as I do I'll post pics.

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 4:58 PM

I have such a long list of stuff. It's not even funny.

~Christina

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 5:44 PM

yep my parents just ordered these things for me for Christmas the Fearless blanket(now i have all 4),the 13 Gold bracelet,the guitar ornament,the small 2013 calender.and i bought my nice the blue/green music note earrings!!!

No matter what happens in life, be good 2 people

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 1:52 AM

I am waiting for the red blanket, beautiful eyes cd and fearless platinum edition to come on the mail. So excited about my blanket. I have wanted a Taylor blanket for ages. Mum finally gave on and let me buy one :)

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 9:19 AM

I just ordered The RED Headband EXCLUSIVE sequin bow headband in red inspired by Taylor Swift and ban.do. SO CUTE! LOVE IT! I also ordered a red poster online as well! its so hard to find red merchandise here in Canada!

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 10:34 AM

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 4:10 AM

kayswift wrote:
    i just got this new phone case today!

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Keep-Calm-and-be-a-Swiftie-Taylor-Swift-Heart-Red-iPhone-4-4S-case-/281019012662?pt=PDA_Accessories&hash=item416e09d636&_uhb=1#ht_500wt_1218

love it!

If I had an iPhone 4S (or a phone at all for that matter) I would buy that. It's so cool!!
    Every time you smile, I smile, and every time you shine, I'll shine for you.

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.