1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

just bought the Guitar ornament!who else has/!!!

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 8:42 AM

so i just bought the guitar ornament!!bc last yr the mine guitar ornament sold out fast and i didnt get to buy any of the singing ornaments!!But this is going in my stocking LOL BUT DONT CARE!ill be happy to get it this Christmas!since i get a taylor ornaments every Christmas
its $14.99,(it Plays the song 'Long Live')

so has anyone else bought it???

No matter what happens in life, be good 2 people

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: just bought the Guitar ornament!who else has/!!!

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 8:43 AM

excited

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 9:05 AM

I want to!

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 9:10 AM

Its so cool :) x
    I would be Enchanted if you friended me :)

Thanks to Calizzle4 for making these ^ amazing graphics!

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 9:43 AM

i might!!
    Cher! and 1D!!

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 9:47 AM

Can you get them in Canada? or?

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 9:59 AM

^im not sure sorry,maybe you can or will soon!

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 10:00 AM

13TSwizzle13 wrote:
    Its so cool :) x
    I would be Enchanted if you friended me :)

Thanks to Calizzle4 for making these ^ amazing graphics!

yeah just think about the sparkles shining against the Christmas tree lights!

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 2:40 PM

oh thats really cute!!
    which store did you get it from?
    I will be RED on May 8th!

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 4:36 PM

FearlessStarlight wrote:
    oh thats really cute!!

i bought it from taylors online US store

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 4:59 PM

I just bought 2 of them

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 5:02 PM

There is a red guitar one at Wal-Mart but I can't find it there and I looked all over the Christmas aisle the other day.

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 5:05 PM

I have the guitar that plays Sparks Fly, I am trying to convince somebody in my family to get this one HINT HINT!! I want 2 Taylor ornament for my Christmas tree!!!
    Taylor Swift you have such a golden heart, you are such a wonderful person and an inspiration to so many people. I LOVE YOU!!

Thank You fearlesslyzane

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 5:14 PM

wonderstruck84 wrote:
    There is a red guitar one at Wal-Mart but I can't find it there and I looked all over the Christmas aisle the other day.

It's not at Walmart, it's at Target! :D

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 6:37 PM

13PrincessT13 wrote:
    FearlessStarlight wrote:
    oh thats really cute!!

oh goodness, im such a ditz. lol. forgot there was a christmas tab. haha
    thanks tho. :)

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 6:50 PM

Its soo cute! I want it!! :)

Credit To FIXMYHEART

Made By SWIFTLYFEARLESS13

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 7:49 PM

13swiftie13ds wrote:
    I just bought 2 of them

wow thats awesome!

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 7:51 PM

FearlessStarlight wrote:
    13PrincessT13 wrote:
    FearlessStarlight wrote:
    oh thats really cute!!

oh goodness, im such a ditz. lol. forgot there was a christmas tab. haha
    thanks tho. :)

lol its ok!!

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 7:54 PM

mpdporter13Swiftie wrote:
    I have the guitar that plays Sparks Fly, I am trying to convince somebody in my family to get this one HINT HINT!! I want 2 Taylor ornament for my Christmas tree!!!
    Taylor Swift you have such a golden heart, you are such a wonderful person and an inspiration to so many people. I LOVE YOU!!

Thank You fearlesslyzane

cool!!and LOL tell them you would like it in your stocking!!!

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 6:47 PM

I got this today at Carlton Cards.. I'm surprised I found it since there is rarely anything that's Taylor Swift in Canada.

It was originally 19 but I got it 50% off which made it 9 but with taxes it came out to be 11.27 I think it was quiet the steal

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 6:47 PM

Is that the one that plays Long Live when you press it?

Please excuse any typos, generally I'm on my iPod!