Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

just bought the Guitar ornament!who else has/!!!

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 8:42 AM

so i just bought the guitar ornament!!bc last yr the mine guitar ornament sold out fast and i didnt get to buy any of the singing ornaments!!But this is going in my stocking LOL BUT DONT CARE!ill be happy to get it this Christmas!since i get a taylor ornaments every Christmas
its $14.99,(it Plays the song 'Long Live')

so has anyone else bought it???

No matter what happens in life, be good 2 people

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: just bought the Guitar ornament!who else has/!!!

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 8:43 AM

excited

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 9:05 AM

I want to!

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 9:10 AM

Its so cool :) x
    I would be Enchanted if you friended me :)

Thanks to Calizzle4 for making these ^ amazing graphics!

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 9:43 AM

i might!!
    Cher! and 1D!!

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 9:47 AM

Can you get them in Canada? or?

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 9:59 AM

^im not sure sorry,maybe you can or will soon!

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 10:00 AM

13TSwizzle13 wrote:
    Its so cool :) x
    I would be Enchanted if you friended me :)

Thanks to Calizzle4 for making these ^ amazing graphics!

yeah just think about the sparkles shining against the Christmas tree lights!

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 2:40 PM

oh thats really cute!!
    which store did you get it from?
    I will be RED on May 8th!

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 4:36 PM

FearlessStarlight wrote:
    oh thats really cute!!

i bought it from taylors online US store

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 4:59 PM

I just bought 2 of them

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 5:02 PM

There is a red guitar one at Wal-Mart but I can't find it there and I looked all over the Christmas aisle the other day.

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 5:05 PM

I have the guitar that plays Sparks Fly, I am trying to convince somebody in my family to get this one HINT HINT!! I want 2 Taylor ornament for my Christmas tree!!!
    Taylor Swift you have such a golden heart, you are such a wonderful person and an inspiration to so many people. I LOVE YOU!!

Thank You fearlesslyzane

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 5:14 PM

wonderstruck84 wrote:
    There is a red guitar one at Wal-Mart but I can't find it there and I looked all over the Christmas aisle the other day.

It's not at Walmart, it's at Target! :D

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 6:37 PM

13PrincessT13 wrote:
    FearlessStarlight wrote:
    oh thats really cute!!

oh goodness, im such a ditz. lol. forgot there was a christmas tab. haha
    thanks tho. :)

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 6:50 PM

Its soo cute! I want it!! :)

Credit To FIXMYHEART

Made By SWIFTLYFEARLESS13

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 7:49 PM

13swiftie13ds wrote:
    I just bought 2 of them

wow thats awesome!

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 7:51 PM

FearlessStarlight wrote:
    13PrincessT13 wrote:
    FearlessStarlight wrote:
    oh thats really cute!!

oh goodness, im such a ditz. lol. forgot there was a christmas tab. haha
    thanks tho. :)

lol its ok!!

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 7:54 PM

mpdporter13Swiftie wrote:
    I have the guitar that plays Sparks Fly, I am trying to convince somebody in my family to get this one HINT HINT!! I want 2 Taylor ornament for my Christmas tree!!!
    Taylor Swift you have such a golden heart, you are such a wonderful person and an inspiration to so many people. I LOVE YOU!!

Thank You fearlesslyzane

cool!!and LOL tell them you would like it in your stocking!!!

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 6:47 PM

I got this today at Carlton Cards.. I'm surprised I found it since there is rarely anything that's Taylor Swift in Canada.

It was originally 19 but I got it 50% off which made it 9 but with taxes it came out to be 11.27 I think it was quiet the steal

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 6:47 PM

Is that the one that plays Long Live when you press it?

Please excuse any typos, generally I'm on my iPod!

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.