1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Speak Now or Red blanket???

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 12:45 AM

I'm having trouble deciding whether I want to buy the Speak Now blanket or the Red blanket. I would buy them both but I can't afford it :(
Any suggestions of which you think is better? And my room is mostly pink and blue and has been like that since I was about three. I think the speak now one would probably look better in my room but I still love the red one. Please help!!!!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Speak Now or Red blanket???

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 1:39 AM

I got the RED blanket and it is sooo cool! And i really want the Speak Now one!! But it does sound like the Speak Now one would go better in your room so i would choose that one! But either one: they are both soo soo awesome!!

Credit to This Night Is Flawless 13 (Topaz)
    I say NO to bullying. I am FEARLESS. I wish to Speak Now

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 1:47 AM

I think the Red one is really pretty

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 2:26 AM

I think both are nice but from the sound of your room I think the Speak Now in would suit it better. And the Speak Now one has sparkles!

^
    Both made by the flawless Swiftastic13!

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 3:19 AM

They are both really pretty and I love sparkles. So yeah, I think I will get the speak now one. And because I live in Australia, I can only get the red on eBay so the speak now one is cheaper too. Thanks!!

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 6:38 AM

I would get the Speak Now one, because it has sparkles and is cheaper and would likely go better with the colors of your room.

*signature made by glitterandsparklydresses

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 6:50 AM

Buy the speak now one yourself and ask for the Red one for christmas :)

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 7:13 AM

Well if you're going on terms of matching the theme or color of your room the Speak Now one is probably the better choice, I have both an they're equally beautiful and warm and of the same high quality. The only complaint I have is after a while the sparkle threads in the Speak Now blanket start to come out and they start to get everything, which can be kinda annoying but it's still worth buying just keep that in mind and be gentle with it. The Red blanket doesn't have any sparkles so it's not an issue there.

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 8:03 AM

i would buy the speak now blanket!its my fave out of them all!!!plus theres a chance it could sale out and not be restocked,when the red blanket they have ALOT of them bc thats for her new cd.if u buy the speak now blanket ask someone to get the red blanket for you for Christmas OH and the speak now blanket has sparkles in it!!!

No matter what happens in life, be good 2 people

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 8:09 AM

I have the SN blanket and it's amazing, I have similar colour schemes to you and it goes in my room like dresses go with Taylor :)

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 10:25 AM

Either one because honestly I have the Red blanket and the Fearless blanket and neither of them match my room. :)

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 12:07 PM

Speak Now sounds like it would go with your room more if thats what you are looking for. if you want to use it go with red because the sparkle in the speak now blanket may get annoying or not very comfy to you. I use my speak now blanket over my comforter. Other then that i love the blanket =), they are all nice blankets doesn't matter what one you get they are all nice
    Taylor Swift
    Montreal - July, 14th, 2011

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 2:05 PM

I think you should decide on which one would go with your room and which album cover you like more. Personally, I'd get the Speak Now one.

[url=http://img847.imageshack.us/img847/91/staybeautifulsig]http://img847.imageshack.us/img847/91/staybeautifulsig[/url][/signature]

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 2:15 PM

I have both. By the sounds if your room, the Speak Now one would be the better pick. Btw, it's sparkly! If you want, I can post some pictures!
    ~ Dedicated Lovatic and Swiftie

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 8:03 PM

I have both and I love the speak now one!! So I say Speak now
    Swiftie Forever!!

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 1:46 AM

LovaticSwiftie wrote:
    I have both. By the sounds if your room, the Speak Now one would be the better pick. Btw, it's sparkly! If you want, I can post some pictures!
    ~ Dedicated Lovatic and Swiftie

Yes, please post pictures of it. I like sparkly blankets :) even though I haven't seen one before lol