Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Red Bands by Izzy

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 6:40 PM

Red Bands by Izzy~ We Stand Up To Cancer.

NOTE: Going to the 13th Wish made me remember about this project again so here we are, starting up again.. YAY!
Hey Swifties! Red Bands by Izzy is a company idea I've been thinking up ever since I found out about Taylor wearing hair bands from ban.do. I just thought of the perfect name for my company. Red Bands by Izzy! Red Bands will be a company that stands up to cancer and creates haid bands for Taylor, Swifties, and anyone else. All profits go to SU2C. The company will sell head bands lemonade stand style and we'll keep and manage an online store. I knew I needed help. So I decided to turn this into a TC Project. So I need help from YOU Swifties! I'd love it if you applied to join the team!

Jobs [bolded are the taken jobs]
Founder/CEO/Head of Red Bands by Izzy- Izzy (izzytheswiftie)
Head Head Band Designer- Izzy (izzytheswiftie)

Treasurer-
Manager/Secretary/Jr. Treasurer- Jess (thingsgreaterthan13)
Head Band Designers- Heather (havpeace13), TexasSwiftie13, Maddy, and...

Application
What Job?
Why You?
If Head Band Designers: Experience and examples and or ideas?

Thanks!
Love Love Love,
Izzy!

~Christina

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Red Bands by Izzy

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 7:05 PM

Hey could I be like assistant for the company?
    Will everyone please welcome our newest TC member? She is AMAZING!!! Friend her for me?http://taylorswift.com/users/ap9MzWCP
    I am TaylorSwiftRocks13

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 7:17 PM

OverMadisonSquare wrote:
    Hey could I be like assistant for the company?
    Will everyone please welcome our newest TC member? She is AMAZING!!! Friend her for me?http://taylorswift.com/users/ap9MzWCP
    I am TaylorSwiftRocks13

HANG ON ILL PM

~Christina

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 8:25 AM

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 12:39 PM

:) This is such a great project and I'm so happy to be a part. PM me when you need my help!

^Credit and thank you to autumn leaves falling!

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 2:44 PM

thingsgreaterthan13 wrote:
    :) This is such a great project and I'm so happy to be a part. PM me when you need my help!

^Credit and thank you to autumn leaves falling!

Of course! ;)

~Christina

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 2:44 PM

I'm in the middle of designing bands and creating our budget. I hope this can be a possibility!

~Christina

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 9:48 PM

Bumping this p!
    I am TaylorSwiftRocks13

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.