Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

NEW!!PHOTOS!JEWELRY IN THE STORE NOW!!!!TAYLOR NECKLACES AND EAR RINGS!!!!

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 7:08 AM

OMG THIS IS SOOOOOO COOL
But some of the things are a little high priced for it to be fake,dont get me wrong i love it all im just saying

Prices.. earnings $15.00)Necklaces start from $20.00 TO $35.00,) Bracelets $20.00.)hair clips$20.00

13 bracelet

guitar ornament that plays LONG LIVE!$14.99

No matter what happens in life, be good 2 people

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: NEW!!JEWELRY IN THE STORE NOW!!!!TAYLOR NECKLACES AND EAR RINGS!!!!

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 7:10 AM

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I Spoke Now on August 27, 2011

Re: NEW!!PHOTOS!JEWELRY IN THE STORE NOW!!!!TAYLOR NECKLACES AND EAR RINGS!!!!

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 7:15 AM

I KNOW IM LIKE FREAKING OUT!!!!! so yeah im getting some of these in my stocking LOL

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 7:25 AM

That's amazing!

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 7:26 AM

some of these are really pretty!
    Taylor Swift
    Montreal - July, 14th, 2011

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 7:26 AM

this is my favorite one! It's the Bird Earrings! I love birds

Credit to SparklyFearlessGirl13 for my graphic

Taylor Swift, I love you to the moon and back

love love love,

Meredith

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 7:28 AM

Ooooooh it's sooo coool!!!!

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 7:34 AM

ok i added more!!

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 7:49 AM

I just ordered the silver tube whilstle neckless for Christmas, can't wait to get it! I'll probably never take it off lol.

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 7:57 AM

^ awesome!!im fixing to buy the gold 13 bracelet!!!and yep ill be the same not taking it off!!i want that necklace also but its a little high,but im so happy it all comes in b4 Christmas so i can tell my parents this is what i want in my stocking so im ordering it for that LOL even though im 23 im the baby and they still enjoy that stuff well i do also! lol plus i save my money!

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 8:02 AM

I love the first pair of bobby pins!
    RED.
    My avatar is by the AMAZING Reshmi4Bieber!

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 8:10 AM

Love these!

By ShadowsInAFadedLight
    "If you are lucky enough to be different, don't ever change,"
    - Taylor Swift

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 8:11 AM

I LOVE THE SILVER BIRD EARRINGS !!!!!! i dont know if i should get the silver like ever necklace or the gold one or the one that has the heart stamp
    Suggestions???
    Cher! and 1D!!

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 8:14 AM

I LOVE THEM.

Thank you to the fabulous Bea and HoldingMyBreath for these signatures :)

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 8:18 AM

i know i think shipping should come down more since the prices are a little high for fake jewelry but it is all very pretty!its hard choosing.im having that problem now so i can check out lol.

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 8:19 AM

Pretty jewelry

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 8:20 AM

AWESOME!

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 8:25 AM

Awesome! But Only in the american store, like always !!!! Awwwwwww.
    Feel free to help me with my english ! It's not my first language.
    Speak Now 17/03/2011

RE: NEW!!PHOTOS!JEWELRY IN THE STORE NOW!!!!TAYLOR NECKLACES AND EAR RINGS!!!!

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 8:36 AM

You guys are so lucky! We don't have anything in our store. We haven't had an update since we got our store!!!!!

The FLAWLESS Hannah (SupermanFlyAway)!!

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 9:00 AM

I love them so much!!! I wish I could buy them, but because I live in Europe I can't!!! :(
    be FEARLESS and SPEAK NOW!!

made by an amazing graphic maker, swiftconnection.

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 9:01 AM

ill put up some more photos so the none american swifties can see :) maybe yall get them soon!

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.