Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

JEWELRY LINE ADDED - PICTURES!

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 3:01 AM

I WAS ON THE US AMAZON STORE AS I CAN'T SEE THE NORMAL ONE AS I'M FROM THE UK AND THERE IS TONNES OF GORGEOUS JEWELRY OH MY SWIFT!!!!!!!!!

Here is a list of the items, I might've missed a couple, if I have, let me know and I will add them! They are SO gorgeous!

Blue Heart Necklace

Red/Green Charm Shield "13" Necklace

Black/Ivory "13" Earrings

Key & Charms Brass Necklace

Bronze Horse Earrings

Daffodil Hair Pins 2 pc Set
[img="http://ec[url=http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/81eLUls6%2BAL._SL1500_.jpg"]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/81eLUls6%2BAL._SL1500_.jpg"[/url]]

Blue/Yellow "13" Earrings

Blue/Green Music Note Earrings

Orchid Hair Pins 2 pc Set

Red Wire Ball Earrings

Gold "TS"/Silver "LOVE" 2pc Bracelet Set

Ivory Rose Hair Pins 2 pc Set

Gold Romeo & Juliet 2 pc Bracelet Set

Multi Charm Shield TS/13 Bracelet

Black/Ivory Heart Earrings

Red Daisy Earrings

Leaf & Charms Brass Necklace

Black Heart Necklace

Emerald Flower Hair Pins 2 pc Set

Silver "Like Ever" Necklace

Purple Wire Ball Earrings

Black/Ivory Music Notes Bracelet

Blue/Yellow Charm Shield "13" Necklace

Green Heart Necklace

Blue/Green Music Notes Bracelet

Red Heart Necklace

Gold "Like Ever" Necklace

Orange/Red Heart Earrings

Gold/Silver "Like, Heart Stamp, Ever" Necklace

Feather Hair Pins 2 pc Set

Silver Tube Whistle Necklace

Silver "TS"/Gold"LOVE" 2 pc Bracelet Set

Gold 13 Cuff Bracelet

Red/Yellow Music Notes Bracelet

Blue Heart & Teardrop Bracelet

Black Heart & Teardrop Bracelet

Silver Horse Earrings

Red/Yellow Music Note Earrings

Multi Charm "Love" Bracelet

Blue/Green Heart Earrings

Yellow Daisy Earrings

Persian Hair Pins 2 pc Set

Blue Rose Hair Pins 2 pc Set

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: JEWELRY LINE ADDED - PICTURES!

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 3:23 AM

omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! can you send me a link to it???????????? freaking out right nowwwwww
    [!url=http://taylorswift.com/forum/meet_greet_stories/2136251][?IMG]http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa395/frogo3000/3e9e31bbab6faed4f1f9090f0a0a79f7.jpg[/?IMG][/?url]

Re: JEWELRY LINE ADDED - PICTURES!

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 3:45 AM

I want them!!!!!

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 3:51 AM

link please?? I can't find it

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 4:01 AM

omg i love the 'like ever' necklaces!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    IncREDibly RED-dy for October 22nd:)

Made by: InMyBestRedDress

come on baby with me were gonna fly away, from here; RIP Ronan

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 4:02 AM

that looks like a really cool range I hope its available internationally

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 4:20 AM

OMS OMS OMS OMS!!! those are all soooo beautiful!!
    ~if you're lucky enough to be special, don't ever change~

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 4:21 AM

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aag/main?ie=UTF8&asin=&isAmazonFulfilled=&isCBA=&marketplaceID=ATVPDKIKX0DER&seller=AKC4K0WOCGM38 is the link I used .. towards the end pages! I love it all.. especially adore the leaf necklace and the romeo and juliet ones! Awwwwwww.... I really hope these are available internationally! I want them so much!

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 4:24 AM

Jealous of the Americans getting all these great new things!This jewelry looks very cheap,so not something I'd wear everyday as it looks like it'll turn me green but it looks pretty cute!Hope it doesn't cost much,if Canadians get it I may buy a piece or two to wear once in awhile,but not if it costs more then $6.00.

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 4:24 AM

AH i found them! I really want them all. They are just so beautiful!! I love all the colors and designs of them!!

~if you're lucky enough to be special, don't ever change~

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 4:26 AM

TayyMuerte13 wrote:
    Jealous of the Americans getting all these great new things!This jewelry looks very cheap,so not something I'd wear everyday as it looks like it'll turn me green but it looks pretty cute!Hope it doesn't cost much,if Canadians get it I may buy a piece or two to wear once in awhile,but not if it costs more then $6.00.

I agree. I am super jealous too! I love the jewelry style, but it is quite steep in price, I'd probably buy a necklace or two as I don't wear bracelets too much. I love the purple earrings!

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 4:31 AM

ForeverSwift13 wrote:
    TayyMuerte13 wrote:

I agree. I am super jealous too! I love the jewelry style, but it is quite steep in price, I'd probably buy a necklace or two as I don't wear bracelets too much. I love the purple earrings!

Mhm they are cute!But I just can tell by the looks of it,that I couldn't wear it often,I know it'll turn me green!Especially the bracelets if I wash my hands and they get a bit wet!But they are cute,like the key and charms brass necklace best ,but my neck would just go so green:(

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 4:43 AM

cool!!!

"if you're lucky enough to be different, don't ever change..." - TS

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 5:06 AM

TayyMuerte13 wrote:

Actually, the cheapest ones are $15 and up to $35!!!
    Will everyone please welcome our newest TC member? She is AMAZING!!! Friend her for me?http://taylorswift.com/users/ap9MzWCP
    I am TaylorSwiftRocks13

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 5:12 AM

Are these available on the US Amazon? I want them so badly!
    ~ Dedicated Lovatic and Swiftie

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 5:14 AM

LovaticSwiftie wrote:

Yeah! I'm from the UK, but I was looking on the US Amazon! As I can't view the US Store!

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 5:27 AM

ForeverSwift13 wrote:
    LovaticSwiftie wrote:

Yeah! I'm from the UK, but I was looking on the US Amazon! As I can't view the US Store!

I just tried looking for them and I can't find them.

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 5:38 AM

Ahhhhh! So excited! :) x
    I would be Enchanted if you friended me :)

Thanks to Calizzle4 for making these ^ amazing graphics!

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 5:39 AM

A Lot Of These Pieces Are Definitely Unique, But Some Of Them Are (I Would Say) Meant For Younger Kids! I Mean Like IF You Want Them, Go Ahead, They're Still Great! But It's Just Some Of Them Don't Look Quite Right To Me, Like The Music Note Necklace. But, They're Still Great!
    --------------------------------------------------------------

Siggies:Me,DancingArondAllAlone

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 5:45 AM

Woah they're so pretty!

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 5:48 AM

im so ordering omg

^^ Both by Me :D

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.