Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Sound's of the Season IS Back in the store!!!

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 5:06 PM

Yep Taylors christmas album is restocked!!!!

No matter what happens in life, be good 2 people

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Sound of Season IS Back in the store!!!

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 5:09 PM

better get it if you dont have it!!!

No matter what happens in life, be good 2 people

Re: Sound's of the Season IS Back in the store!!!

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 5:12 PM

I got it a while ago...it's really amazing guys. She even writes Christmas songs!!! Wow, Taylor, you're amazing. And the way she sings "Silent Night" WOWOWOWOWOW!!!
    -Kat

^thatlittleREDdress the great xoxo

^InTheRedDress (so amazing!!)[/sig

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 5:15 PM

MOM START THE CAR!
    Swiftie, Potterhead, Mockingjay, OneRepublican :)

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 5:35 PM

Taylor Is My Fearless Hero wrote:
    MOM START THE CAR!

^^^
    It's really sad that we don't have it here on stores although I have it on my ipod! I wanted the cd!

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 6:31 PM

I got it last year, I LOVE IT SO MUCH!
    I Spoke Now on August 27, 2011

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 6:32 PM

Iplayguitarandbanjofortaylor wrote:
    I got it last year, I LOVE IT SO MUCH!
    I Spoke Now on August 27, 2011

same

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 8:44 PM

I saw it at Target for $6 when i went to get the the target edition of Red, and stupid me didnt get it -_-
    I will be RED on May 8th!

RE: Sound's of the Season IS Back in the store!!!

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 6:20 AM

I don't usually care much for Christmas music on account of that you get wall to wall holiday cheer from about November 1st until December 25th and it gets tiresome hearing it in every store you walk into, every radio station you flip to and in elevators.

That having been said, I love Taylor's Christmas music (obviously duh, I love everything about Taylor) and I've, on more than a few occasions, been known to listen to Sounds Of The Season in July. I love the way she covered Last Christmas, like 13 zillion times better than Wham! did it.Mrs. P thinks George Michael's was better but what does she know? :P

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 6:57 AM

its on amazon plus its back in the top 200 so must be available in shops. i like it but i must say bob dylans christmas album is better. cheery bob is scary but good.
    ted is my thunder buddy.

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 9:01 AM

Taylor Is My Fearless Hero wrote:
    MOM START THE CAR!

That's so funny haha :)

*Signature made by Iwasascarletletter

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 9:27 AM

I got that on Christmas day, 2009. I was so happy. xD

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 9:49 AM

I got this last year, listened to it today!

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 1:50 PM

I'm really regretting not getting this.....

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 5:16 PM

when buying this dont forget to buy teds acting debut in the superb ted the movie. teds intending on branching out in the new year into more serious roles. his intention is to do some shakesphere or a biopic like say one about matt damon. he so looks like him its uncanny. anyway buy the movie.
    ted is my thunder buddy.

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.