1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Christmas Ortament

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 11:21 AM

look what i just found! The long live christmas ortament! like how cool! it's the sparkly guitar and it plays long live Link

Credit to SparklyFearlessGirl13 for my graphic

Taylor Swift, I love you to the moon and back

love love love,

Meredith

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Christmas Ortament

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 11:35 AM

I was just looking in the store and i saw it! Target stores also have their own Taylor guitar Christmas ortament. Its not sparkly, but its red. But its nice that we have more taylor merch available in stores now.

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 11:42 AM

I cant get on US website but ive seen the Target Version - So cool! :) x
    I would be Enchanted if you friended me :)

Thanks to Calizzle4 for making these ^ amazing graphics!

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 11:54 AM

That is the Cutest thing ever!!! :)

Credit To FIXMYHEART

Made By SWIFTLYFEARLESS13

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 11:59 AM

I need to buy that.. :)

RE: Christmas Ortament

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 12:10 PM

Ooh!! I couldn't find it in Walmart so it's cool that they have it it in the online store!! Yay!!! I'll have to order it!!
    Credit to Guppy1313

RE: Christmas Ortament

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 12:40 PM

Amazing!!

Made by Camryn

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 12:52 PM

TaylorIsMyStarlight13 wrote:
    Ooh!! I couldn't find it in Walmart so it's cool that they have it it in the online store!! Yay!!! I'll have to order it!!
    Credit to Guppy1313

I couldn't find it either! So I'm stoked that they have it on the online store! I have a Taylor tree in my room, so it's going to look perfect! Ordering it next week!

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 1:18 PM

I got the one that sang Mine last year for Christmas, this year my mom said she'd get me the Long Live guitar ornament!!!
    So excited :) It's one of my favourite songs and my favourite guitar of hers.
    I got an I Heart Question Mark written on the back of my hand.

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 4:00 PM

yep saw it early this morning!!i love this one!!i dont really like the target one bc it doesnt really have anything on it!!!orderng this NOW!!! BC last yr the other one sold out FAST!

No matter what happens in life, be good 2 people