Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Red Notebooks

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 5:05 PM

Even though I don't have any, I really want the new notebooks for the RED album!!!
Can someone post a picture or tell me how it looks inside the notebooks..?
Help!!!!I will love you and friend you if you do it!!
'Fearless' is living in spite of those things that scare you to death.

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: Red Notebooks

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 5:12 PM

I'm not exactly sure what you mean, but if you're talking about the pictures in the tiny booklet in the RED album, then I know where to find the pictures. Go to "Media" at the top of the page and scroll down to Pictures. Then, click on "RED Album Art." I hope this was what you were looking for.
    He's the song in the car I keep singing, don't know why I do.

Re: Red Notebooks

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 5:14 PM

cool

Credit to SparklyFearlessGirl13 for my graphic

Taylor Swift, I love you to the moon and back

love love love,

Meredith

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 5:15 PM

I got a composition book from Kristen for my birthday (THANK YOUUUUUU) that has this pic on it:

And I got a large spiral notebook with this pic on it with TAYLOR SWIFT in big block letters on the cover.

Just it shows more of her.

The notebooks inside look pretty much like regular lined notebooks :)

This amazing thing from onedirectionismylife
    TheEnchantedGarden made my FLAWLESS avatar

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 5:16 PM

Sorry that I don't have a picture, but the lines are pretty wide.
    -Kat

^thatlittleREDdress the great xoxo

^InTheRedDress (so amazing!!)[/sig

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 6:12 PM

I have one of the composition books
    I Spoke Now on August 27, 2011

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 6:28 PM

aww i dont have any i really want one!

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 6:28 PM

where do you get them?

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 6:41 PM

I have one! I'm obsessed with it! I wrote down my ideas for the Red tour there, and a bunch of other Taylor stuff :)

Swiftie since 2007
    I will be Red on August 19th.

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 6:52 PM

Sorry guys!!!I meant how wide the lines are in the note books and what color they are...like the inside part of it!My fault that i didn't explain much

Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 9:54 AM

Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 10:19 AM

I so badly one!!! But I don't live in America so I can't get them
    People Throw Rocks At Things That Shine

Love, Eva :)

Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 3:24 PM

Buuuuuuuuuuuuumppppppppp

Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 9:28 PM

I bought all of mine from walgreens. I have the spiral versions and the composition notebooks. They are so cute! They each have a different picture of Tay on the cover so you could have a different one for each subject if you are a student. The lines are regular width, they are a standard notebook.
    XOXO,
    Ally

Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 9:38 PM

I should probably clarify that, they are standard ruled, but smaller than a regular notebook page by a little.
    XOXO,
    Ally

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 1:11 PM

When I go to Walgreens, the notebooks are either all gone or there's 1 or 2 left, but they're a little torn and messed up.
    -credit to TaylorSwiftRocks13 (for avatar, too!)

-credit to AllOverAgain

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 7:36 PM

FearlessAlly wrote:
    I should probably clarify that, they are standard ruled, but smaller than a regular notebook page by a little.
    XOXO,
    Ally

Thanks sooo much!!

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.