1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

If Taylor made a nail polish line...

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 10:53 AM

If Taylor made a nail polish line what would like to call them

I came up with these:

Burning Red - red
Lucky 13 - green
Like Ever - grey with blue sparkles
TayTayTay - purple
Sparks Fly - black with loads of different colour sparkles
Meredith Grey - grey
Starlight - gold
Enchanted - beige
Fearless - blue
LoveLoveLove - brown

Your ideas:
I thought I'd add this section so if a mod or someone who works for Taylor's merch team looks so it is more easier for them to look at your ideas! Sorry if I don't include everybodys ideas it would take me a long time to do that. I will try and update

BurningR3D:
Love Story - Cream
22 - Neon/Bright Pink
Treacherous - Royal/Dark Blue
Trouble - Black
Abigail - Orange

Gigi:
Four Blue Eyes: Light Blue
*Your idea, NOT mine* Burning Red: Red
Sleepless Night: Black
A Few Mistakes Ago: Dark Red
Maple Lattes: Orange-Yellow
22: Hot Pink
I Almost Do: White
*Your idea, NOT mine* Like Ever: Grey with Blue Sparkles
Stay Stay Stay: Light Purple
Just You & Me: Maroon
Green Light Go!: Light Green
Sad Beautiful Tragic: Purple
*Your Idea, NOT Mine* The Lucky One: Green
Everything Has Changed: Turquoise
Starlight: Silver with Gold Sparkles
Wednesday In A Cafe: Coffee-Brown
Christmas Lights Glisten: Red with Green Sparkles
Come Back...Be Here: Nude/Beige
No One's Exception: Bright Orange

thatlingeringquestion:
confetti falls to the ground - confetti nail polish

***SpeakNow*** said that Starlight should look a bit like this and I totally love the idea

A lot of people said they would like Enchanted to be gold or pink or purple

I just love coming up with nail polish ideas and I'd lovelovelove to hear yours

Heleh

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: If Taylor made a nail polish line...

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 10:57 AM

Thats really cool!

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 11:00 AM

Wow, those are great!
    Here's some I just quickly thought of right now. :)
    Love Story - Cream
    22 - Neon/Bright Pink
    Trouble - Black
    Abigail - Orange

RE: If Taylor made a nail polish line...

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 11:01 AM

I love your ideas :) Such cute names! The only one I would change is Enchanted because its such a pretty name and needs sparkles! I think it should be a peach color with lots of sparkles in it :)
    She could also have one for Wonderstruck and have it be purple with glitter in it :)
    Thank You Daya!

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 11:05 AM

Great names and I would SO buy them! I love all the colours and I need more of a variety (Only got red and purple and pink nail varnish atm :P) I love all the sparkle ones! Cos i love sparkles... :) x
    I would be Enchanted if you friended me :)

Thanks to Calizzle4 for making these ^ amazing graphics!

that would be amazing!!! I love painting my nails & i would be obssesed if she did create a nail polish line. two of my favourite things combined!!
    Paint the world RED!!!

Love it!!!

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 11:10 AM

That sounds soo cool :)

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 11:16 AM

I picture Starlight more like this:

And I picture Enchanted as either gold or the color of the Wonderstruck bottle, or that could be a color called Wonderstruck...

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 11:20 AM

***Speak Now*** wrote:

And I picture Enchanted as either gold or the color of the Wonderstruck bottle, or that could be a color called Wonderstruck...

WOW that nail polish is amazing!!!

Heleh

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 11:24 AM

***Speak Now*** wrote:

:O Thats so pretty! Perfect for Starlight :) x
    I would be Enchanted if you friended me :)

Thanks to Calizzle4 for making these ^ amazing graphics!

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 11:29 AM

burningR3D wrote:
    Wow, those are great!
    Here's some I just quickly thought of right now. :)
    Love Story - Cream
    22 - Neon/Bright Pink
    Trouble - Black
    Abigail - Orange

LOVE those ideas too :)
    Thank You Daya!

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 11:47 AM

There's already a blog about this, but I think the idea of Taylor having a nail polish line is just AMAZING!! I would totally buy it and I love your ideas!

The FLAWLESS Hannah (SupermanFlyAway)!!

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 11:52 AM

This is so cool, I love these ideas!

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 12:19 PM

I would love that!!
    I have some ideas:
    Wonderstruck- sparkly purple
    15- like a light color with shapes made into 15
    Crazier- neon red
    Speak Now- a nice bright color like blue/green
    True Love- sparkly pink

:D

credit to swiftconnection for my gif, thank you!

GO TEAM LOUIS!!!!!!

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 12:42 PM

Omg I only wish she would!!!but also make it affordable not over prices for nail polish yunno

No matter what happens in life, be good 2 people

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 1:47 PM

I love your ideas! They're amazing! :)
    They should make a line for the RED album.
    You got me thinking so here are my ideas...

Maybe a nail polish for each song on the album??
    *I'm going to use some of your ideas so I'm going to credit them so the people who read this know that you came up with them!*
    Four Blue Eyes: Light Blue
    *Your idea, NOT mine* Burning Red: Red
    Sleepless Night: Black
    A Few Mistakes Ago: Dark Red
    Maple Lattes: Orange-Yellow
    22: Hot Pink
    I Almost Do: White
    *Your idea, NOT mine* Like Ever: Grey with Blue Sparkles
    Stay Stay Stay: Light Purple
    Just You & Me: Maroon
    Green Light Go!: Light Green
    Sad Beautiful Tragic: Purple
    *Your Idea, NOT Mine* The Lucky One: Green
    Everything Has Changed: Turquoise
    Starlight: Silver with Gold Sparkles
    Wednesday In A Cafe: Coffee-Brown
    Christmas Lights Glisten: Red with Green Sparkles
    Come Back...Be Here: Nude/Beige
    No One's Exception: Bright Orange

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 2:31 PM

that would be really cool.
    I have a major obsession with nail polish so this would be an awesome idea. haha
    I know i would buy them

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 2:33 PM

i would love it if she did a nail polish

1 2 and 3 is mine
    and the 4th is HELEH

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 3:00 PM

These are awesome! that would be so amazing if she did!

Adorable siggy made by my amazing draw something buddy SparklyFearlessGirl13 ! You should really check out her graphic shop! They're really g

Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 12:10 AM

thatlingeringquestion wrote:
    i would love it if she did a nail polish

1 2 and 3 is mine
    and the 4th is HELEH

Awesome!!!

^
    Both made the totally amazing Jordyn!