1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Do you wear your merchandise to school?

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 6:28 PM

Do you? I wear my Speak Now necklace everyday, and sometimes I wear Taylor shirts :P I also wear the rubber purple bracelet every once in a while if I don't forget haha. What do you merchandise do you wear?

(I hope this is in the right section!)

^Ours13

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Do you wear your merchandise to school?

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 6:29 PM

I do, when it's available.
    My only shirt that fits, I wear whenever possible. I lost my purple SN bracelet and my black one gets in the way. And my Wonderstruck one hurts cause of the spikes
    ANOTHER Swiftie4EverAndAlways backup. Having account issues

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 6:31 PM

Nope :( We have a uniform. But only mufti days I wear my LoveLoveLove bracelet.

Please excuse any typos, generally I'm on my iPod!

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 6:31 PM

yea i wear my shirts and bracelets. Everyday i wear my perfume 2!
    Cher! and 1D!!

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 6:34 PM

i do!! I have like 4 taylor shirts and i wear them whenever i can! and i have the long live bracelet and the red bracelet and i wear those every day

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 6:34 PM

Aiden13 wrote:
    yea i wear my shirts and bracelets. Everyday i wear my perfume 2!
    Cher! and 1D!!

I forgot about perfume! I wear the scented lotion everyday as well

^Ours13

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 6:37 PM

yes, i normally wear a rubber braclete and sometimes a shirt or the necklace

Credit to SparklyFearlessGirl13 for my graphic

Taylor Swift, I love you to the moon and back

love love love,

Meredith

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 6:42 PM

When I was in Elementary, yes. I didn't have uniforms then. Now I do because I'm in highschool. But I do wear the perfume. Its not a strong perfume, so I can get away with it. My school has a strict no perfume rule. So as long as I don't pile on the perfume, I'll be fine
    You`re lucky enough to be different, never change - Taylor Swift

For me, I don't think technoligy is going to impress me until I can download food from the internet - Niall Horan

[url=http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb422/taylorsbiggestfan13/i]http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb422/taylorsbiggestfan13/i[/url][/signature]

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 6:42 PM

i wear mine all the time!!! i have one bracelet that i made that i wear every day and it says SPEAK NOW!!!!!

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 6:45 PM

CraftKiwi wrote:
    Nope :( We have a uniform. But only mufti days I wear my LoveLoveLove bracelet.

Please excuse any typos, generally I'm on my iPod!

I have uniforms too, so I wear my merch (t-shirts) on dress-down days. Lucky for us we don't have a strict rule on jewlery and stuff
    You`re lucky enough to be different, never change - Taylor Swift

For me, I don't think technoligy is going to impress me until I can download food from the internet - Niall Horan

[url=http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb422/taylorsbiggestfan13/i]http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb422/taylorsbiggestfan13/i[/url][/signature]

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 6:56 PM

No, but in high school I would have 13s on my palms every once in awhile :)

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 7:01 PM

bump :)

^Ours13

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 7:03 PM

I am no longer in School but I wear my Taylor shirts often
    Swiftie Forever!!

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 7:03 PM

i wear my tshirt and sometimes my gold speak now necklace but i wear my speak now bracelet and red bracelet every day:) i never take them off unless i'm taking a shower, swimming,water gun fights (anything with water or messy stuff etc) or if i'm in dance class (we aren't allowed to wear jewelry)

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 7:06 PM

I wear my purple Speak Now bracelet ever since I went to the Speak Now concert,and now I wear my RED bracelet all the time :)
    I Spoke Now on August 14, 2011

I love you like I love Taylor, Liam,chocolate,baking, sparkles,and getting the last word and that is true LOVE!

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 7:06 PM

I also have a uniform, but I wear my Speak now bracelet everyday, along with my Speak Now and Red wristbands, along with a friendship bracelet that my friend made me, it's purple and in white lettering it says "#1 Swiftie" It's not merch, but I kind of consider it as custom merchandise
    I Spoke Now on August 27, 2011

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 7:08 PM

I wear Wonderstruck everyday. and sometimes my shirts

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 7:10 PM

YES :) I wear my RED Bracelet Every day along with a few sprays of Wonderstruck and wear my Taylor tour shirts every 13th plus a few more times each month :)
    LoveLoveLove
    -Jillian

:) http://www.facebook.com/WeWantTaylorSwift13HrMeetAndGreetatCMAFest2012 :)

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 7:12 PM

And I wear Wonderstruck every day!
    I Spoke Now on August 27, 2011

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 7:15 PM

YES, I were my Tay shirts whenever I can, I have like 7 bracelets and a necklace I wear those every day.

Credit goes to Starstruck13

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 7:31 PM

bump :)

^Ours13