1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

COOL CUBE!!!

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 6:07 PM

I Thought this was REALLY AWESOME!!! and if you like go to work you could get one!!! THIS IS AWESOME!!
its an album note cube dont know if anyone else noticed this! :)

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: COOL CUBE!!!

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 6:35 PM

It's pretty cool! But I'd never want to use it because each time you tear off a note it'll take of a tiny piece of Taylor's album covers.

Have a read of my blog if you get the chance!
    http://taylorswift.com/users/4N6jlQL6/blogs/2946731/

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 6:38 PM

Travis wrote:
    It's pretty cool! But I'd never want to use it because each time you tear off a note it'll take of a tiny piece of Taylor's album covers.

i know!!! i would just keep it that way!!!

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 6:40 PM

mad4tennis wrote:
    Travis wrote:

Yea!! i do not want to take her face apart
    i know!!! i would just keep it that way!!!

Cher! and 1D!!

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 9:11 PM

i would really want it, but i dont think i will keep it safe :P

credit to swiftconnection for my gif, thank you!

i learned about TAYLOR SWIFT on 2006 , i learned to be FEARLESS on 2008 and i learned to SPEAK NOW on 2010

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 7:15 AM

I want it but with shipping it will be about $20 which to me is WAY too much for paper. I'd rather buy a shirt for that price.
    Thank You Daya!

Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 6:41 AM

I bought 2 of them, I'm gonna use them like book ends on each end of my cd collection
    And I got them with a bunch of other stuff so it shipped for free