Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Taylor Merchandise!

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 5:53 PM

My Red Tee Shirt just came!!!! it is the one wear she is sitting with white glasses. My shirt also came with a Speak Now magnet that lights up! And about a month ago, I also bought all of her Red merchandise from walgreens! I thought it would be fun for us to post our Taylor Merchandise that we have, or just really really want!
I Spoke Now on August 27, 2011

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Taylor Merchandise!

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 6:14 PM

i have
    Perfume
    Wonderstruck
    WE set -With Lotion and Body wash
    Bags
    WANEGBT bag
    Speak Now world tour drawstring
    W.E. Bag
    T-Shirts
    Speak Now-Red shirt
    Red collage shirt-From Walgreen's
    WANEGBT Tee
    Magazines
    Glamour
    Cosmo
    Rolling Stone
    Books
    Tour Book-Speak Now
    4 Small Notebooks from Walgreen's
    2 Big notebooks from walgreen's
    Taylor Swift by Andrew Vaughn
    CD's
    Taylor Swift
    Fearless
    Speak Now
    Speak Now World Tour CD+DVD
    RED Zinepak
    RED Target CD Japanese Version
    Extra Things
    i have like thousands of those wonderstruck perfume paper things
    W.E. Sample
    Wonderstruck Sample
    My dad got me this mini magazine that came with the Japanese RED CD
    3 Post cards
    Guitar Picks
    Cher! and 1D!!

Re: Taylor Merchandise!

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 6:18 PM

^ and i have 4 Bracelets 1 Speak Now 1 RED 2 LOVELOVELOVE bracelets
    and i have a glowstick thingy
    and like 2 speak now light up pins
    and the guide for the TS Exhibit which is closed
    Cher! and 1D!!

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.