1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

No more sound of the seasons?

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 12:48 PM

So I was finnally going to buy it but I was on the TS store it wasn't listed and all there holiday stuff is... so are they getting a new album since Taylor did tweet about looking like a christmas elf... thoughts

1 made by storyofusisatragedy
2 made by trixieswift

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: No more sound of the seasons?

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 12:51 PM

They have it at Target at the moment, I doubt she's bringing out another one so close to the release of Red...

Sigs made by me, please don't steal :-)

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 12:53 PM

Yeah it's been out of stock for a few months, maybe they are working on a new one

RE: No more sound of the seasons?

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 1:44 PM

i got my copy at target (i think it might be the only store that sells it) the same day i got Red =)

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 2:15 PM

They carry it at Target. I would think they probably took it out of the online store since it wasn't around the holiday season. I'd be surprised if they didn't bring it back within the next couple weeks.
    http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_kxh3j4QDDb1qzl4vco1_500.jpg

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 4:29 PM

They have it at target but I know that when they restock it on the online store it sells out really fast especially around Christmas. I would keep an eye on the store.
    both/avi by me!

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 6:36 PM

It's only just been available in-stores here in Australia. I'm not sure if they're working on a new one.

Have a read of my blog if you get the chance!
    http://taylorswift.com/users/4N6jlQL6/blogs/2946731/

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 7:06 PM

It's available on Amazon and Target :)

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 7:08 PM

I bought mine when it was on the online store, but I don't think she is making another. She just finished Red
    I Spoke Now on August 27, 2011

1. Jen avatar Jen

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 7:40 PM

Yeah it's definitely still at Target!! I was standing by the Christmas CD the other day & someone came up & selected the Sounds of the Season CD. I was proud. :)

Thanks to Heather for the sig!
    @jenniferg07

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 8:06 PM

Jen wrote:
    Yeah it's definitely still at Target!! I was standing by the Christmas CD the other day & someone came up & selected the Sounds of the Season CD. I was proud. :)

Thanks to Heather for the sig!
    @jenniferg07

You go to Target A LOT. I support that ;)

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 8:20 PM

Yep we carry it at Target in fact we play the music where you can choose which holiday album you want to hear I always press Taylor of course:)

Tue, Nov 13, 2012 at 4:11 PM

Jen wrote:

I would have been proud too

Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 12:59 PM

They sell it at Walmart too (in Canada), but I'm not sure if the US Walmart does.
    -- check out my Taylor Swift street-interview that I did with my friends :)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U217BCoKQrI

Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 2:37 PM

I got my copy at Wal-Mart. If they're making a new one, I don't think it will come out this year. It would be bad for sales of RED(:

Boy Swiftie

Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 6:03 PM

I'll have to check my local Wal-Mart and see I hope they have it *fingers crossed* I really need a decent Christmas CD to listen to, and Taylors of course is flawless. I guess if I can't get my hands on Taylors I might get Blake Shelton's new Christmas album I've been hearing good things about it too.

Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 7:10 AM

13swiftie13ds wrote:
    Yeah it's been out of stock for a few months, maybe they are working on a new one

Hopefully!