Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Taylor Swift Self Titled Deluxe in Japan

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 6:43 PM

Hello there Swifties..

Just wanna ask if there are Japanese Swifties here who knows what store who is selling Taylor Swift Self Titled Deluxe in Japan.

I have a friend there who is going to buy it for me but she doesn't know where to buy it.

Thank you so much.

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Taylor Swift Self Titled Deluxe in Japan

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 7:22 PM

I'm not! Sorry..)":

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 6:42 AM

I know it's on Amazon and eBay over there, but I have no clue what kind of stores it'd be in.............and there seems to be maybe 15 people on this site from Japan

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 6:46 AM

I got my my Japan version on amazon!

OMG the second sig is from the old tc..

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 6:55 AM

RoseGardenOverMadisonSquare wrote:

Yeah I think she's talking about a physical store, like walk in and buy one type store haha!! I got mine on Amazon too

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 7:27 AM

I doubt that you can go into a store and buy the deluxe edition anywhere anymore it was a limited time CD/DVD combo. I think the safest bet would be a USED store if your friend wants to try one of them but I really do not think any CD store sales it brand new off the self anymore.

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 7:41 AM

Taylor Swift Music World wrote:
    I doubt that you can go into a store and buy the deluxe edition anywhere anymore it was a limited time CD/DVD combo. I think the safest bet would be a USED store if your friend wants to try one of them but I really do not think any CD store sales it brand new off the self anymore.

No actually its still sold new over there, Japan is the only market where you can still buy it..........that's why there so common on eBay The Japan version is not the same as either US version (less DVD content)

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 7:45 AM

13swiftie13ds wrote:

No actually its still sold new over there, Japan is the only market where you can still buy it..........that's why there so common on eBay The Japan version is not the same as either US version (less DVD content)

Well that seems a bit unfair. But less DVD content that's not cool. I bought mine at Target with the extra DVD content.

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 7:50 AM

Well that seems a bit unfair. But less DVD content that's not cool. I bought mine at Target with the extra DVD content.

It's because Japan gets everything late, TS deluxe wasn't released there till 2010
    And you got the 11 track DVD Target version at Target!!!! What year was that.................2007?

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 8:21 AM

13swiftie13ds wrote:

It's because Japan gets everything late, TS deluxe wasn't released there till 2010
    And you got the 11 track DVD Target version at Target!!!! What year was that.................2007?

Yep got it the day it came out I'll take a picture of the back (not in excellent condition it got coffee spilled on it )

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 8:27 AM

Here it is sorry if it is a bit blurry but you can make out that it has 11 tracks on the DVD.

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 8:28 AM

I have no idea, but I have a little question too:))

I made a cover of RED by Taylor Swift! It would mean a ENTIRE WORLD if you check it out and mabye hit "like" or something. And don't hesitate to ask me anything (for a subscribe, like, etc...) I'd love to help!:)
    THANKS A MILLION.

Taylor Swift - Red (Official Music Cover) by Anette/SwiftieForTay

Love, Anette
    I love Taylor Swift to the moon and back.
    LET'S START SWIFT-ING!

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 8:33 AM

Here is a better picture of it:

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 1:21 PM

Yup, that's the one..........and that sucks about the coffee

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 3:50 PM

13swiftie13ds wrote:
    RoseGardenOverMadisonSquare wrote:

Yeah I think she's talking about a physical store, like walk in and buy one type store haha!! I got mine on Amazon too

yup a physical store. a music or cd store in japan.. but thank you all so much for the help. I'll just tell my friend to find it in music stores there if she cant find it. i'll just buy it on amazon :)

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 6:37 PM

Good luck finding it! I hope you can get your hands on a copy! :)

Have a read of my blog if you get the chance!
    http://taylorswift.com/users/4N6jlQL6/blogs/2946731/

Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 7:18 AM

13swiftie13ds wrote:

Yup, that's the one..........and that sucks about the coffee

Tell me about it

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.