Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RED Lithographs

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 12:04 PM

Do you think there will be RED Lithos!!!??

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: RED Lithographs

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 12:23 PM

probably, was there any for Fearless?

Credit to SparklyFearlessGirl13 for my graphic

Taylor Swift, I love you to the moon and back

love love love,

Meredith

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 12:45 PM

DistrictTaylorSwift13 wrote:
    probably, was there any for Fearless?

Credit to SparklyFearlessGirl13 for my graphic

Taylor Swift, I love you to the moon and back

love love love,

Meredith

Yes there were.

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 12:46 PM

I'm sure they'll be coming soon.

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 12:56 PM

Kimberly13 wrote:

Hopefully. They're probably waiting for the Speak Now ones to be sold out.
    -----------------------------------------------------

*Forever and always a Swiftie!*

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 2:03 PM

I'm surprised they don't already have some in the store. The ones for Speak Now were released right away, if I remember correctly. Hopefully they'll be added to the store soon.

*signature made by glitterandsparklydresses

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 2:48 PM

TaySwiftLuv13 wrote:
    Kimberly13 wrote:

The store should put them all into a package deal. I'm sure most people would get those right a way, if it were cheaper all together. Like the Fearless ones, i bought them when the store put them all together.

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 2:59 PM

Kimberly13 wrote:
    The store should put them all into a package deal. I'm sure most people would get those right a way, if it were cheaper all together. Like the Fearless ones, i bought them when the store put them all together.

I totally agree and I hope they do this! :)

RE: Re: RED Lithographs

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 3:08 PM

Kimberly13 wrote:
    TaySwiftLuv13 wrote:
    Kimberly13 wrote:

Can you post a photo??? i had no idea they had Fearless lithos!

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 4:33 PM

RedTaylor13 wrote:
    Kimberly13 wrote:
    TaySwiftLuv13 wrote:
    Kimberly13 wrote:

Can you post a photo??? i had no idea they had Fearless lithos!

Someone posted theirs. Just scroll down to the end of the page http://taylorswift.com/forum/merchandise/380502/page/3

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 4:36 PM

Probably. I'm so excited because the pictures are absolutely flawless!
    'Being good to people is a wonderful legacy to leave behind'
    'I love you like sparkles and having the last word. And that's real love'

'Love is a ruthless game unless you play it good and right'

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 4:44 PM

FearlesslyEnchanted1327 wrote:
    Probably. I'm so excited because the pictures are absolutely flawless!
    'Being good to people is a wonderful legacy to leave behind'
    'I love you like sparkles and having the last word. And that's real love'

'Love is a ruthless game unless you play it good and right'

AGREED! :)

Credit To FIXMYHEART

Made By SWIFTLYFEARLESS13

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 5:28 PM

I think we wil get them soon.

Previously: Begin Again||

My Ships

Stefan&Elena|Kurt&Blaine|Emma&Ethan

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 5:32 PM

I imagine so yeah and probably before Christmas.

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 10:03 PM

They didn't have Fearless lithos they had photo packs not actual lithos.

Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 8:58 AM

The speak now lithos are sooooo much bigger then the fearless ones,plus the fearless ones ate like cardboard ish,so I hope the lithos are like the speak now ones!! But yes cheaper price plz!like $9 like they r now lol

No matter what happens in life, be good 2 people

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 1:17 PM

I hope they add them before Christmas!!!
    -credit to TaylorSwiftRocks13 (for avatar, too!)

-credit to AllOverAgain

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.