1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Target Edition Blanket

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 12:48 PM

Does anyone have it? I do.. Its cool looking, but its just not the same quality as the regular blanket! I have all 4 album blankets plus the Target Red one but its not the same!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Target Edition Blanket

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 4:51 PM

I got the Walgreens version, but I did consider buying the Target version as well since the design is different. I'm kind of glad I didn't now that I've seen pictures of the blanket and the copyright line it has going down the side.

*signature made by glitterandsparklydresses

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 5:46 PM

I have the Walgreens version the Target version I dunno it just doesn't seem as good quality the one at Walgreens is one like you would get off the official store, the Target one was probably made as cheaply as possible which means lesser quality materials, but still if it's the only one you could get your hands of I'd definitely take it.

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 5:53 PM

yeah the one from target looks so much thinner than the walgreens one
    both/avi by me!

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 6:02 PM

anyone have a pic of the target blanket? i've never seen it, cause we dont have a target here :/

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 6:21 PM

nvm, i just found a pic, and omg its horrible looking, the coloring is off, the copyright on the side is way too big. I'm glad i got the walgreens one.

1. Ash avatar Ash

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 9:56 PM

picture please?
    ------------------------------------------

thanks proudukswiftie!

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 10:06 PM

I prefer the walgreens one I like the picture better
    Swiftie Forever!!

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 10:09 PM

I don't know where my cousins got mine for my Bday but I should ask them!

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 10:11 PM

Ash wrote:
    picture please?
    ------------------------------------------

thanks proudukswiftie!

Please??
    -Kat

^thatlittleREDdress the great xoxo

^InTheRedDress (so amazing!!)[/sig

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 10:16 PM

Here's a picture guys:

-Kat

^thatlittleREDdress the great xoxo

^InTheRedDress (so amazing!!)[/sig

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 10:26 PM

Okay, is it just me or does Taylor's nose look HUGE in the Target Blanket? No...? Okay, just me...

^
    Both made the totally amazing Jordyn!

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 10:34 PM

Wonderstruck Princess wrote:
    Okay, is it just me or does Taylor's nose look HUGE in the Target Blanket? No...? Okay, just me...

^

Haha, it's not just you... I see it too, lol
    I think I prefer the normal blanket :)

credit to swiftconnection for my gif, thank you!

i learned about TAYLOR SWIFT on 2006 , i learned to be FEARLESS on 2008 and i learned to SPEAK NOW on 2010

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 11:29 PM

Lol its just the way the blanket is wrinkled and folded up.
    Will everyone please welcome our newest TC member? She is AMAZING!!! Friend her for me?http://taylorswift.com/users/ap9MzWCP
    I am TaylorSwiftRocks13

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 2:48 AM

It would be good if the UK had these stuff....

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 7:54 AM

Im getting the Walgreens one for Christmas but I bought this one because it was on sale for $20
    The only thing I dont like it how it says Taylor Swift is a trademark of blah blah blah forgot the rest on the side but I still like it, its really red and the back is blue this time :):):)
    ---

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 7:57 AM

Wonderstruck Princess wrote:

^

After you said it I looked again and it took up like half the blanket hahahaha.

And I think the Target one looks horrible compared to the normal one, (not that I have seen either in person so my opinion really doesnt matter lol)
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/jacks_photography/

Visit my Flickr account for great photos. Thank you for looking

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 8:12 AM

I didn't buy it because of that difference, so no, i do not have a pic
    I Spoke Now on August 27, 2011

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 10:16 AM

What does the Walgreens one look like? Does it look like the one thats for sale on the online store?

Signature by: Heather.

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 10:18 AM

i have the walgreens version casue i like it more

Credit to SparklyFearlessGirl13 for my graphic

Taylor Swift, I love you to the moon and back

love love love,

Meredith

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 10:57 AM

i think all the Red blankets are amazing
    I used to be REDgirl1022

Credit to:TaylorHeart13 and iwasascarletletter