1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

International fans unable to shop in U.S store

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 9:45 AM

Okay so it's pretty obvious that the U.S store has better and newer merchandise than the international stores and when you try to shop in the U.S store, it redirects you to your international store (ex: it redirects me to the Canadian one.) i think they should either allow us to shop in the U.S store (even with the crazy shipping price) or at least put what the U.S store gets in the international store. it's so unfair how we always gets last on everything good. they'd be making more money if they did that.

Made by me

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: International fans unable to shop in U.S store

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 9:07 AM

Exactly! I wish it was the same as it was before how we could look at the US store. Like yeah, shipping was idiotic but at least we could still buy stuff!
    -DAAA
    - DAAA
    -Kaylee

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 9:10 AM

It's so annoying! And everything, when it goes out of stock, doesn't come back! I am so frustrated with this! Because some of us, you know *cough cough*, aren't allowed to buy off eBay! And apparently, it was meant to be updated long ago...

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 9:16 AM

I hope we can buy stuff soon , you can on Miranda Lamberts site and her shipping is reasonable

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 9:38 AM

agreed :)
    i spoke now march 29th MEN arena uk!!!

i wound be enchanted if you visited my songbook
    http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/1955141/page/1?r=1230774

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 9:39 AM

Agreed :) x
    I would be Enchanted if you friended me :)

Thanks to Calizzle4 for making these ^ amazing graphics!

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 9:44 AM

Agreed! I so badly want the picks and atleast one of the notebooks!!! I mean, our taylorswift.com store hasnt even been updated yet!!
    People Throw Rocks At Things That Shine

Love, Eva :)

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 11:08 AM

Agreed! I think it's totally unfair! I don't even know when we'll get some Red merch. Totally unfair.
    'Being good to people is a wonderful legacy to leave behind'
    'I love you like sparkles and having the last word. And that's real love'

'Love is a ruthless game unless you play it good and right'

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 11:10 AM

I know! I wish we could get all of the cool stuff the US store has, but they don't have any of it

Thank you to the fabulous Bea and HoldingMyBreath for these signatures :)

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 11:25 AM

I just want them to update the international stores. I don't think the UK one has changed much at all since April. I think three things were added at the beginning of summer, and at least one of them is gone out the store already. I WANT THE SPEAK NOW TOURBOOK SO MUCH. And at a reasonable price! I can't afford £20!

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 1:24 PM

Agreed! I hope they update soon!

Thanks to Kaylee for making my amazing avatar!

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 1:27 PM

true, i think you have every right to buy from the us store

Credit to SparklyFearlessGirl13 for my graphic

Taylor Swift, I love you to the moon and back

love love love,

Meredith

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 1:49 PM

Agreed,so frustrating and totally unfair especially since the US gets Walgreens and target too..like I don't get either of those stores,and to not even be able to new Merch online is so horrible and unfair.

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 6:01 PM

Well I mean I hope when Target comes to Canada they bring some Taylor merch. But yeah, I am glad I am not the only one who finds this unfair :/

RE: International fans unable to shop in U.S store

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 1:52 AM

I know right?
    I'm trying to look on there because my aunt lives in the US and wants to know what I want for christmas and my birthday so I obviously want to get something Taylor related but I can't look at the US store :(

THIS IS SO UNFAIR!!!
    ex oh
    taylor_xo

^MADE BY ME!!!!!