Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

did any of u buy the brown leather bracelet???

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 1:19 AM

so you know the bracelet with the love love love and taylor swift sign??
the brown, leather one?? i was just thinking about buying it and want to know
if it's a good choice to buy it??
wonderstruck cause you are looking at this:)

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: did any of u buy the brown leather bracelet???

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 1:22 AM

any of u???
    wonderstruck cause you are looking at this:)

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 2:59 AM

Yeah I've got it I wear it all the time :)

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 6:59 AM

I have it but i don't wear it.

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 7:02 AM

I've got it, I used to wear it all the time but I'm too scared to break it so i rearly wear it anymore, but I'd still buy it if I were you because it's beautiful :)

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 7:04 AM

I don't have the brown one but I have the black Speak Now one but I haven't worn it since the Summer I've been having to wear long sleeves for the past couple months because it's been chilly and down right cold, so there's really no purpose in wearing a bracelet with long sleeves because no one can see it, I do like it though.

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 7:05 AM

Oh yeah, it came with my WANEGBT package for free! :D It's really awesome!!
    Credit to Guppy1313

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 7:56 AM

Yes, I have it! I wear mine sometimes and I truly love it!

RE: did any of u buy the brown leather bracelet???

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 8:12 AM

I have it, although I can't tie it. I know Taylor made a tutorial on it a while back, but when I tie it like that it looks really weird and bulgy because I'm so skinny. So if you are skinny, I wouldn't recommend buying it!

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 8:34 AM

whatamarveloustune wrote:
    I have it, although I can't tie it. I know Taylor made a tutorial on it a while back, but when I tie it like that it looks really weird and bulgy because I'm so skinny. So if you are skinny, I wouldn't recommend buying it!

I agree my wrists are super skinny I have to push her bracelets half way up my arm towards my elbow just for it to fit because I don't like lose bracelets, so I don't really where mine either also because I suck at tying it lol......

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rachel ^^^ Avi Heather

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 8:41 AM

i got it but it ripped at my concert last year after someone behind me accidentally grabbed it:( the thicker bracelets are more durable:)

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 10:12 AM

yes i love it i have 2 i don't wear it a lot because it falls off my wrist

1 2 and 3 is mine
    and the 4th is HELEH

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 10:15 AM

I have wide wrists so it fits fine! I'm from the UK, so I had to get it from eBay as we can't buy them here! I LOVELOVELOVE it, it's so awesome and it holds the wonderstruck scent really well haha!

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 7:05 PM

yes its a good buy
    Swiftie Forever!!

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 7:08 PM

i love it so much! you should get it

Credit to SparklyFearlessGirl13 for my graphic

Taylor Swift, I love you to the moon and back

love love love,

Meredith

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 7:14 PM

I have it! It's amazing quality and I recommend buying it (:

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 7:16 PM

Get it!!! I have 3 and I love love love them :)

link to graphic contest... join? http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2273192
    Erica

h[/signature]

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 7:28 PM

whatamarveloustune wrote:

once you wear the leather a little it will lay better. At first it is bulky.

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 12:53 PM

I have 2 if them,2 speak now leather bracelets,and all the different color Fearless leather bracelets!so yes they are very cool!!u should get it!!its a little hard to tie without someone's help but other then that their cute!and really cool to wear to her concerts

No matter what happens in life, be good 2 people

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 4:23 PM

YES! Definitely buy it. I have the original one that doesn't have Taylor Swift on it, and the Live In Love one, and I get so many compliments on how cute they are :) Definitely worth purchasing.

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 5:42 PM

Yep, I like it better than the rubber bracelets! I have the lovelovelove and the Speak Now one. I like the lovelovelove better though. It's worth the money!

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.