Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Walmart Christmas Section

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 1:29 PM

I went to my local Walmart today and they had a TAYLOR SWIFT ORNAMENT THAT PLAYS LONG LIVE! Had I of thought about it I'd have taken a picture to show it to you but it is literally on the shelf there. I hadn't seen them carry it before!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Walmart Christmas Section

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 1:31 PM

omg that is sooo cool! wish i lived in the USA:(
    IncREDibly RED-dy for October 22nd:)

Made by: InMyBestRedDress

come on baby with me were gonna fly away, from here; RIP Ronan

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 1:32 PM

That's awesome!

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 1:36 PM

Will get a picture next time I am at Walmart and post it on here.

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 2:08 PM

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 4:56 PM

OMS THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR TELLING ME, I WILL GET THEM!!
    -Kat

^thatlittleREDdress the great xoxo

^InTheRedDress (so amazing!!)[/sig

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 4:58 PM

DisplayName wrote:
    I had to get this! It plays "Long Live" which is my favorite song!

Here is the red Target one that plays Sparks Fly:

"I'm never changin' who I am!"

omigosh omigosh omigosh that is beautiful and now I neeed to go to walmart to buy it!!!!!
    ~if you're lucky enough to be special, don't ever change~

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 5:00 PM

i want those!!! how much are they???

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 5:58 PM

For Canadian Swifties, Carleton Cards sells these. They had 2 of them last I saw, the guitar one and one of Taylor in a sparkly dress. I think the guitar one was $18, and the other might have been around $23, but I'm not positive.

I know because the dude that works there knows I'm a Taylor fan so one day when I walked by he was like "You're the Taylor Swift fan right!? Come look at these!!" Ha ha. They're really cool but a bit pricey and I don't have a Christmas tree to hang them on anyways :P

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 6:01 PM

I want them both so bad!

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 6:01 PM

Oh my Swift, thank you so much for posting this!! I have to go to either Walmart or Target soon because every year my parents buy me an ornament and I have to ask if I can get this one!!!!!!
    Credit: 2 redvelvet13 & 3 lolobeen

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 6:20 PM

Canadian Swifties the long live ornament is available at Carlton cards and hallmark :D

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 8:14 PM

I really like the Target one! They didn't have them last time I went, but I'll check again this week!

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 8:40 PM

Your soo lucky! I am hoping that my Walmart will get some of those pretty soon!
    "Being good to people is a wonderful legacy to leave behind"
    "I love you like sparkles and having the last word. And that's real love"

"I love each freckle on your face!"-Jump Then Fall
    "I remember your blue eyes looking into mine"-Ronan

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 9:14 PM

mad4tennis wrote:
    i want those!!! how much are they???

The Long Live one was $17, & the Sparks Fly one was $10.
    (I have no clue why they're different prices, I know one comes in a box, & one doesn't, & they're from 2 different stores.)
    "I'm never changin' who I am!"

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 7:26 AM

Next time at at Wal-Mart I'll have to look for it!

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 8:56 AM

I got the one at Target, I will have to get the one at WalMart!!! Thanks so much for posting this!

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 9:07 AM

Gonna look for them tonight or tomorrow!(:
    -DAAA
    - DAAA
    -Kaylee

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 1:26 PM

I really wish we had a Target here the nearest one is over an hour away.

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 7:22 PM

OMG! I went to Walmart today and got the Album and the thing that comes with the Album at walmart

Made by Polar13Bear

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 7:24 PM

OMG I WANT IT I NEED IT I GOTTA HAVE IT I AM GONNA HAVE IT!!!!!!!!
    I Spoke Now on August 27, 2011

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.