Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Speak Now World Tour Live

Tue, Nov 6, 2012 at 11:10 PM

Hey everyone!

I had some questions about whether or not it would be a good investment to get this CD/DVD combo. I've never been to a Taylor concert, and though I do own all of her studio albums I've never bought a live one. I am tempted to buy this because it would be a good way to remember the Speak Now era, something I feel like I didn't get to experience as much as I'd like to. But is it really worth the $20? I'm really stingy so I want to know what people who have it think--would you want to watch it more than once? Is it better to just get it on iTunes if no one else in my house is going to want to watch/listen to it? Is it worth it to get the Target edition with a couple extra things? Thank you!!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Speak Now World Tour Live

Tue, Nov 6, 2012 at 11:16 PM

This cd is AMAZING, buy it you will not regret it........I watch it all the time

Tue, Nov 6, 2012 at 11:19 PM

Buy the CD/DVD. It's amazing. It's totally worth it!!!!!
    Forever & Always, Danni15

^^Made by the incredibly talented Jillian/LoveIsEndless!^^

Tue, Nov 6, 2012 at 11:29 PM

Dude, IT IS AMAZING! Seriously.

Tue, Nov 6, 2012 at 11:41 PM

And yes if your only gonna buy one, get the Target version......there's like an additional half hour of video footage

Tue, Nov 6, 2012 at 11:43 PM

I definitely think it's worth the money!! Such a great cd/dvd and awesome to be able to experience the Speak Now tour whenever you feel like it :)

Tue, Nov 6, 2012 at 11:48 PM

The Speak Now World Tour Live is AMAZING! It brings back all the memories and the quality is amazing! I never ever (like ever!) get sick of watching it! GET IT :)

^
    Both made the totally amazing Jordyn!

Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 12:08 AM

i cry everytime..

Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 12:29 AM

Its AMAZING!!!! You should definatly get it!
    I was ENCHANTED to meet you!

My Taylor Photo Collection~
    http://taylorswift.com/forum/taylor_photos/2275372#post_17956002

Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 2:21 AM

Q-"I had some questions about......CD/DVD combo...."
    A-Is it really worth the $20---yes, would you want to watch it more than once--yes, almost daily until really familiar with all the performances--is it better to get it on iTunes--no-because for one thing, the visual theatrical portrayals add a whole new dimension to the music-it is hard to fully explain without actually looking at it-even if your current household is not interested, there may be future additions or interests that develop in your household is it worth the couple extra things well my opinion is yes--but even if you do make the purchase and for some unusual reason are not completely satisfied, you could probably sell or trade the CD/DVD for something else from "RED" or "TAYLOR SWIFT" or a future production ---(no, I'm not ever willing to trade any of mine........)
    Greg Gassaway

Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 4:49 AM

Of course it's worth $20! it's HD, it's taylor, and it's worth it.

[url=http://img847.imageshack.us/img847/91/staybeautifulsig]http://img847.imageshack.us/img847/91/staybeautifulsig[/url][/signature]

Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 12:32 PM

Yes get it!!!!

Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 12:43 PM

It's definitely worth the money :) Get it and I promise you'll be happy with it :)

Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 12:46 PM

YES BUY IT!!!!
    Its worth the money!!!

And i watch the DVD all the time!!
    And the CD is great to!!

Its worth the money for what you get trust me!

I never went to the tour, but this DVD made me feel like i was there, and this way it made me feel like i didnt miss out on anything!!!!

It's the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 12:51 PM

It is great buy it
    Swiftie Forever!!

Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 12:53 PM

Yah I spent money on that and itunes didn't even download the video part... I'll probably just get it at target. I've been meaning to do that for like a year

Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 1:12 PM

Haha thanks everyone!! If I might get it at Target today :)

Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 2:39 PM

This is definitely worth the price!

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 4:59 PM

I finally got it at Target! It was the last one left, and it was $10 off so it was like cheaper than the regular version! So excited to watch it, but who knows when that'll happen...

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.