Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

My Rhinestone Guitar

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 6:09 PM

I had this on the old Taylor Connect but I cant believe I didnt post this yet. So a little over a year ago I decided to Rhinestone my old not full sized pink guitar. It only cost around $20 for a 1 pound bag of Rhinestones and glue. I left the pick guard on so it looks weird but otherwise its not that bad.
The Rhinestones:

Before:

During:

While the glue was still drying:

After:

You can move the lights on my ceiling fan so I did this with it :)

---

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: My Rhinestone Guitar

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 6:13 PM

:O :O :O :O
    THAT AWESOME!!!!!!!!

Stay, stay, stay
    I've been loving you for quite some time, time, time
    You think that it's funny when I'm mad, mad, mad
    But I think that it's best if we both stay.

Re: My Rhinestone Guitar

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 6:16 PM

THAT'S SO AMAZING!

I wish I could do that to my guitar but it would end up being a HOT MESS! Haha!

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 6:18 PM

That's so awesome! I saw someone that made special Taylor guitars like that once and he gets a lot of money for them and even puts Taylor's name in it but I have to say that's pretty impressive. How long did that take? Because I want to make a fake one for the Red Tour :)

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 6:19 PM

WOW Beautiful
    Swiftie Forever!!

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 6:21 PM

ITS SO PRETTY AND SHINY

1st&2nd made by me :D

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 6:25 PM

i think i might do that for a guitar that i only got for $10, (i know! i got it at my neighbore's garage sale) it sounds like a lot of fun

Credit to SparklyFearlessGirl13 for my graphic

Taylor Swift, I love you to the moon and back

love love love,

Meredith

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 6:27 PM

That's awesome! Great job! :D

^Bluebell

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 6:30 PM

This looks sooo good!! I love it! Where did you get the rhinestones?

I Spoke Now on July 14th, 2011

url][/signature]

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 6:39 PM

lovetswift13 wrote:
    This looks sooo good!! I love it! Where did you get the rhinestones?

I Spoke Now on July 14th, 2011

url][/signature][/quote]

Michael's, I think it was $15 for the 1 lb. bag
    [signature]---
    [/signature]
    [url=http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/1917251]

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 7:17 PM

OMS!!!!!!! I AM DOING THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :)

HEY! Join my Swiftie Camp? It would mean the world to me! Just click the link! :) LINK ---> http://shelbeehopkinsstar.wix.com/swiftieonlinecamp

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 7:32 PM

THIS IS GORGEOUS! Great job :) Can you play Long Live?

1) Thankyou to playfulconversations13 2) Me :)

RE: My Rhinestone Guitar

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 7:39 PM

COOL! This is mine :)

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 8:08 PM

THAT IS AMAZING.

Tue, Nov 6, 2012 at 6:50 PM

Wow! That's so creative and amazing! This is awesome!

Tue, Nov 6, 2012 at 6:54 PM

Wow, that looks amazing!

Tue, Nov 6, 2012 at 9:00 PM

That is so so so soooo cool!

^
    Both made the totally amazing Jordyn!

Tue, Nov 6, 2012 at 9:33 PM

That's AMAZING! Where did you get the rhinestones? How long did that take you? AMAZING job :)
    Thank You Daya!

Tue, Nov 6, 2012 at 9:42 PM

amazing! it even has a pink tinge to it :D

Sigs and avis by heleh

Tue, Nov 6, 2012 at 9:49 PM

SO AWESOME :D where'd you get the rhinestones from? :D

My Songbook

Tue, Nov 6, 2012 at 9:54 PM

SPARKLY

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.