1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Bag Collections!

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 5:54 PM

Post a list or pictures of your Taylor Swift Bags, all the way from Drawstring Bags to Wonderstruck Bags to Homemade ones!

---

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Bag Collections!

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 5:55 PM

is it sad that i don't have any?

Credit to SparklyFearlessGirl13 for my graphic

Taylor Swift, I love you to the moon and back

love love love,

Meredith

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 5:58 PM

That is awesome! :)
    Thank you Dani_PazL & Daya!!!

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 6:23 PM

I have a lot
    Hobo bag
    Purple quilted with gold bow
    spring/summer tote
    summer clutch
    plastic shopping bag with wonderstruck photo on it
    weekender bag&clear cosmetics case
    latest enchanted bag

Swiftie Forever!!

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 8:10 PM

i dont have also :(

Tue, Nov 6, 2012 at 9:01 PM

I only have 1, the Wonderstruck Hobo Bag:

^
    Both made the totally amazing Jordyn!

Tue, Nov 6, 2012 at 10:36 PM

i don't have any! i always feel awful because i don't have a lot of taylor merchandise :/

(credits to me for that graphic!)
    twitter: @enchantingliz

Tue, Nov 6, 2012 at 10:45 PM

fearlesslyflying wrote:
    i don't have any! i always feel awful because i don't have a lot of taylor merchandise :/

(credits to me for that graphic!)
    twitter: @enchantingliz

Don't feel bad! Being a Swiftie isn't about the merchandise, it's about loving Taylor and her music :)

^
    Both made the totally amazing Jordyn!

Tue, Nov 6, 2012 at 11:45 PM

I have the
    -Wonderstruck Hobo Bag
    -Purple Speak Now Tour Drawstring Bag
    -And I kept the plastic bag my merchandise came in at the Speak Now Concert

Tue, Nov 6, 2012 at 11:52 PM

I'm so jealous but happy for you!

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 12:45 AM

I don't have any
    I do plan on buying the RED drawstring bag eventually tho, and the Speak Now one from the store.
    I will be RED on May 8th!

Sat, Mar 23, 2013 at 7:06 PM

I only have the Speak Now drawstring bag.
    But I'm in search of the Wonderstruck Hobo bag - so if anyone is willing to give/sell theirs, or has a spare or has no use for theirs, I'm very willing to buy it from you! :3

Made by Daya & Me!

Sat, Mar 23, 2013 at 7:22 PM

Oh I have so many haha. My room's messy so I can't post a picture. But for my Wonderstruck/Wonderstruck Enchanted collection, I think I need 2-3 more bags?

// 3.28.08 // 7.11.09 // 8.19.11 // 6.22.13 //

Sat, Mar 23, 2013 at 7:26 PM

I only have the Speak Now Drawstring bag Never got around to getting the Red one yet I want the totes from the store and a few of the Wonderstruck/Enchanted bags.

Sat, Mar 23, 2013 at 7:59 PM

I need these Wonderstruck/Wonderstruck Enchanted bags! I want them badly! They're beautiful!

Sat, Mar 23, 2013 at 8:01 PM

lucky!

[url=http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/2428063][I[/signature]

Sat, Mar 23, 2013 at 8:04 PM

^I love the third one!

I need this bag: the Wonderstruck Hobo bag - and I'm willing to buy it off anyone offering on TC! :)

Made by Daya & Me!

Sat, Mar 23, 2013 at 8:36 PM

danica hearts taylor wrote:
    ^I love the third one!

I do too! I wonder where you can get it?

Sat, Mar 23, 2013 at 8:50 PM

TaylorSwiftFan wrote:
    ^I love the third one!

You could try eBay?! :)

Made by Daya & Me!

Sat, Mar 23, 2013 at 9:26 PM

TaylorSwiftFan wrote:
    ^I love the third one!

You could try eBay?! :)

Made by Daya & Me!

Here's one!
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/TAYLOR-SWIFT-WONDERSTRUCK-LIMITED-EDITION-BLUE-PURPLE-HOBO-PURSE-BAG-Brand-New-/251248130484?pt=US_CSA_WH_Handbags&hash=item3a7f8e39b4

Sat, Mar 23, 2013 at 9:29 PM

FearlessStarlight wrote:
    Here's one!
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/TAYLOR-SWIFT-WONDERSTRUCK-LIMITED-EDITION-BLUE-PURPLE-HOBO-PURSE-BAG-Brand-New-/251248130484?pt=US_CSA_WH_Handbags&hash=item3a7f8e39b4

Thanks, but they don't ship overseas - I've seen that listing before :)

Plus, I've lined a deal up with Sharon - so as of right now, I'm no longer looking for it! :D

Made by Daya & Me!