Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Room redec!

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 10:27 AM

Hey y'all! So, I just had my room painted yellow, and I want to get a ton of new tay stuff! But I'm not sure which things will compliment the colour scheme (yellow and pink). I need a blanket, a lithograph, and whatever else you guys want to tell me about :P Thank y'all! (I say y'all a lot, yes, I'm british)

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Room redec!

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 10:32 AM

BUMP

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 10:48 AM

The Enchanted lithograph :)

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 11:43 AM

^^
    Good idea! I also think this one would make everything look totally happy:

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 12:00 PM

Allyouareismean wrote:
    ^^
    Good idea! I also think this one would make everything look totally happy:

^Love that lithograph! :)
    Maybe the new 2013 calendar? Not sure if it fits the color scheme because I haven't seen the inside of the calendar, but it's cute and it's Taylor!

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 12:05 PM

Anything orange, white or black would go good with pink and yellow :)
    I'm trying to talk my Dad into letting me paint my room Orange. I have a Moroccan/Gypsy kind of thing going for my room lol!
    I'm actually from Oklahoma. But I'm not wearing overalls and a cowgirl hat :D

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 12:10 PM

^^
    I am wearing that. I guess you could say I live in the UK's Texas :) Well, to me I do. To everyone else we live in some place where all those popular people live. So I guess I don't live in Texas at all. More of a dream really. I got to write about Texas in my Task lesson, cause we're learning about communities and I chose rural communities, but I started droaning on about accents and boots and hats and banjos... ANYWAY. ORANGE IS MY FAVOURITE COLOURRRRRR! And I love white. My top 3 favourite colours are orange yellow and white, but I wanted the room to be yellow so it would look all happy-ish! I was going to have a purple moroccan themed room, but I swayed to having a rainbow on one wall with all the rest being yellow......... Yeah, difference.

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 1:32 PM

I love the color yellow! It's so cheerful and happy. It reminds me of summer and flowers and sunshine. None of the blankets really fit the yellow and pink color scheme, so I would just choose your favorite cover! The debut album blanket would probably goes best with the Summer Chair Lithograph, which would be my choice. The 2013 RED Calendar would look pretty, too.

*signature made by glitterandsparklydresses

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.