Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Online Australian shipping?

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 11:19 PM

Does anyone know the exact cost for shipping off the Online AUSTRALIAN Store? Like, does the price vary with the cost of the item?

^
By the flawless Brooker27!

^
By me :)

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Online Australian shipping?

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 11:39 PM

I got the Speak Now Blanket and the shipping was $10
    I got other things another time and the price was still $10

So I think every time it will be $10

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 11:50 PM

TahniaBanania wrote:
    I got the Speak Now Blanket and the shipping was $10
    I got other things another time and the price was still $10

So I think every time it will be $10

Same, I'm pretty sure $10 shipping is the price for any order, no matter what it costs :)

^Bluebell

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 11:54 PM

^
    Okay cool, I'm trying to convince my Dad t buy me Taylor stuff for Christmas but he's concerned about the price :(

^
    By the flawless Brooker27!

^
    By me :)

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 12:50 AM

I have no idea sorry.

Previously: Sparks Fly|| My Graphic[/signature]

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 3:39 AM

I wanna get some poster from there cause they're only $10 each at the moment!!! So thanks for that!
    ex oh
    taylor_xo

^MADE BY ME!!!!!

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 1:51 AM

When you get lots of things and it goes over a certain price (I don't know what it is though) the shipping goes up though. Usually it's $10 but sometimes it can be $15-20 instead.

Please excuse any typos, generally I'm on my iPod!

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 3:48 AM

I can't seem to find any info about shipping on the page :/
    You could try and email someone, like customer service if there is something like that, and see what they say ?
    Good luck :)
    I hope you're able to buy what you want!

Have a read of my blog if you get the chance!
    http://taylorswift.com/users/4N6jlQL6/blogs/2946731/

Sat, Dec 1, 2012 at 10:00 PM

It's a flat shipping rate of $10.00 no matter how much you buy :)

Sun, Jan 27, 2013 at 12:07 AM

what does shipping cost if you buy like 5 things please answer

Sun, Jan 27, 2013 at 3:50 AM

It isn't a flat shipping rate of $10. It depends on how much you spend.
    I know that if you spend up to $50, it's $10 postage.
    If you spend $50 and over it's $16.25 postage.
    And I think - I repeat, I think - if you spend over $100, it's $20 postage.
    I know, because I've spend a lottttt of money on the store in the past

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.