1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

HELP!!! RED blanket?

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 1:46 PM

Do somebody know where I can get a RED blanket? : http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41vZkZenWkL._SX330_.jpg

And i saw RED bed linen? Is that real? Where can I get It?

AND IT WOULD BE AWESOME IF I COULD GET IT IN GERMANY?!!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: HELP!!! RED blanket?

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 1:48 PM

The online store has it.

*~ first signature and avatar made by the wonderful Hannah~*

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 1:54 PM

I got a red blanket from walgreens but i know that the online store has blankets.

RE: HELP!!! RED blanket?

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 2:25 PM

But I don't know why but my online store doesn't work... :/
    and i think we haven't got walgreens in germany..

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 3:16 PM

I wont get it cause I cant... I didnt even know they existed!! I dont know where you could find them, If walgreens doesnt exist in Germany I dont really know.
    I know, Im not helping but just wanted to make you know I care :)

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 9:38 AM

:) thank you so much! And thank you that you care! ;)
    I will look maybe i can get them somewhere! :D

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 12:40 PM

heya,
    ive been looking for ages for the red blanket too and I live in the UK and we cant get it either. Walgreens is only in america and the taylor swift store is also only for america too, apart from the taylor swift international store which is for everywhere else. But the international store is pretty rubbish tbh because they have like all the old stuff on there and no red stuff.
    The only way you'll be able to get it probs i if you find a lovely person who lives in america who will buy you the red blanket, put it on ebay and so that you can buy it from them on ebay. It really sucks i know but it's the only way!
    If i find a website that we can buy it from ill be sure to let you know :)

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 12:49 PM

Walgreen's or online store. if u don't hav Walgreen's in germany, or u cant go on the ts online store, try the walgreen's online store. if u cant do any of that stuff i cant help u.
    Siena Wilkie

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 12:52 PM

Target has the RED Blanket!:) I got it from there.

^Made by Me^

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 12:57 PM

I think EBay will have it.

Previously: Begin Again||

My Ships

Stefan&Elena|Kurt&Blaine|Emma&Ethan

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 5:20 AM

if yous are interested i have spares and will ship them to where ever you live. it will cost less than the store.
    ted is my thunder buddy.

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 6:44 AM

Does anyone know where I can get one in Canada?

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 7:12 AM

Walgreens, Taylor's online store, or Target, although Target's version is a little different as it reflect the cover art of there store deluxe edition and some some the quality isn't as good, just putting that out there I got the Walgreens version and I love it so I can only vouch for it.