Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

TS sound amplifier pics!!!!!!

Thu, Nov 1, 2012 at 6:35 PM

So I saw these in the store and since I have an iPhone I had to have it

And this thing really works...............it's INSANE how loud it can get now

And I saw people saying it works with iPods..........well it works but you have to put it in backwards since the iPod speaker is on the other side

Here's the pics

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: TS sound amplifier pics!!!!!!

Thu, Nov 1, 2012 at 6:41 PM

I have one, it's great!

Thu, Nov 1, 2012 at 6:42 PM

Kimberly13 wrote:
    I have one, it's great!

I know, I was totally blown away by how loud I can crank Taylor up

Thu, Nov 1, 2012 at 6:44 PM

13swiftie13ds wrote:
    Kimberly13 wrote:
    I have one, it's great!

I know, I was totally blown away by how loud I can crank Taylor up

Me too! Random question, but does your's smell like charcoal? Mine does.

Thu, Nov 1, 2012 at 6:54 PM

Kimberly13 wrote:

Hahahaha it kinda does Kinda like rubbery charcoal

Thu, Nov 1, 2012 at 6:56 PM

13swiftie13ds wrote:
    Kimberly13 wrote:

Hahahaha it kinda does Kinda like rubbery charcoal

Lol, okay i thought it was just mines. The RED rubber bracelet smells like that too.

Thu, Nov 1, 2012 at 7:51 PM

Dan, that's cos it's a horn type speaker, which usually have very high sensitvity (which means they can go loud for very little watts from an amp). ;-)

It looks cute.

Dave

Thu, Nov 1, 2012 at 7:55 PM

I thought it was for iPods so I bought it and I guess its only for Iphones...but it makes my iPod have better acoustic's it just doesn't make it louder...oh well!

Thu, Nov 1, 2012 at 8:59 PM

thats soooo nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love it!!!!!!! its amazing!!!! how much is it? sorry to lazy to go to the store :P
    congrats, it looks amazing!!!!!

credit to swiftconnection for my gif, thank you!

i learned about TAYLOR SWIFT on 2006 , i learned to be FEARLESS on 2008 and i learned to SPEAK NOW on 2010

Thu, Nov 1, 2012 at 9:35 PM

SelTayVic wrote:
    thats soooo nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love it!!!!!!! its amazing!!!! how much is it? sorry to lazy to go to the store :P

i learned about TAYLOR SWIFT on 2006 , i learned to be FEARLESS on 2008 and i learned to SPEAK NOW on 2010

i believe 6.99 from walgreens or same price from the online store!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rachel ^^^ Avi Heather

Thu, Nov 1, 2012 at 11:42 PM

dare2bfearless wrote:
    SelTayVic wrote:

i believe 6.99 from walgreens or same price from the online store!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rachel ^^^ Avi Heather

Haha, thanks!!!!! I may buy it... if I had n iPhone or iPod,my dad says he may give me one in Christmas so ill buy it since then :)

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 1:50 AM

If I had an iPhone or iPod Touch, I'd totally get one for it!

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 2:41 AM

If I had one of those things, and those in the UK store, I'd get one7

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 7:12 PM

SelTayVic wrote:

Haha, thanks!!!!! I may buy it... if I had n iPhone or iPod,my dad says he may give me one in Christmas so ill buy it since then :)

Cool, hopefully Christmas morning is a good one for you

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 7:14 PM

does it work for regular iPods and iPod touches? i have an iPod and i am getting an iPod touch

Taylor Swift, I love you to the moon and back

love love love,

Meredith

that's so cool!

1. Daya
    2. HKM designs
    Avi. Daya

THats sooooo cool

- credit LongLiveTay13

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 7:15 PM

OMG! I want one! lol thats soo cool!

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 7:18 PM

That is so cute!!!!! :)

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 7:23 PM

DistrictTaylorSwift13 wrote:
    does it work for regular iPods and iPod touches? i have an iPod and i am getting an iPod touch

Well sorta, the iPod speaker is on the other side from where it is on an iPhone..............so you have to put it in backwards so the horn part works like it should. And that makes the button kinda hard to get to

Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 4:29 PM

Oh My Swift! I love this!
    Thank you for posting!

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.