Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

ultimate package for sale

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 4:49 PM

right i have an ultimate package for sale. thanks to me really wanting this i somehow have wound up with 2 which is 1 more than i need. i only want what it cost me which amounts to 225 euros. i had to pay 41 euros extra tax on it when it arrived. if yous are interested pm me. also if yous need time to pay for it thats cool. once yous will defo buy it ill wait till yous have the money. no swaps on it though as its too big price wise.
ted is my thunder buddy.

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: ultimate package for sale

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 6:54 PM

yeah another trend setting topic from me. might as well go back to posting in spanish. mucho excellente.
    ted is my thunder buddy.

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 7:26 PM

well thats awesome. teds upset now. thinks hes a has been now.
    ted is my thunder buddy.

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 8:39 PM

sorry, right now i dont need one :(
    or afford one, good luck!

credit to swiftconnection for my gif, thank you!

i learned about TAYLOR SWIFT on 2006 , i learned to be FEARLESS on 2008 and i learned to SPEAK NOW on 2010

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 11:29 PM

How did you end up with 2?

Tue, Oct 30, 2012 at 1:46 AM

Alex ordered 2, 1 for him and 1 for a friend, but his friend doesn't want it now (he posted it in another thread, hope you don't mind me repeating it Alex).

Good luck with the sale Alex - perhaps pop it up on EBay with your requested price. I'm pretty sure someone will buy it.

Dave

TheApprentice wrote:

Tue, Oct 30, 2012 at 3:20 AM

Hmmmm, how about you put it on eBay, someone will buy it :)

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922

Tue, Oct 30, 2012 at 4:10 AM

Dave Pastern wrote:
    Alex ordered 2, 1 for him and 1 for a friend, but his friend doesn't want it now (he posted it in another thread, hope you don't mind me repeating it Alex).

Good luck with the sale Alex - perhaps pop it up on EBay with your requested price. I'm pretty sure someone will buy it.

Dave

TheApprentice wrote:

sorry dave but i dont have any friends that like her. it was a case of the bank not processing the order and me ringing them to tell them to process it. i was told by my bank to reorder it and it seems both orders went through. im selling it here so a fan can get it and not a ebay person who sells it on above its price. i paid the 170 dollars plus 70 dollars shipping and 41 euros tax on it which equals 225 euros. im not selling it on ebay and if no one wants it ill keep it. i aint expecting yous to buy it straight away. save up take your time. tell me you will take it but at a later date and ill hold it for you. heck use your xmas money. it aint going anywhere. ill throw in a live taylor ep and some demi, selena and miley cds also a taylor speak now week of release programme and a wanegbt single. i aint ripping yous off.
    ted is my thunder buddy.

Tue, Oct 30, 2012 at 4:11 AM

taylorswiftielucky13 wrote:
    Hmmmm, how about you put it on eBay, someone will buy it :)

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922

yeah a seller who rips off fans.
    ted is my thunder buddy.

Tue, Oct 30, 2012 at 4:14 AM

I want the speak now release week book so much! Is there any way you'd be able to sell this seperately on ebay?!

Tue, Oct 30, 2012 at 4:18 AM

ForeverSwift13 wrote:
    I want the speak now release week book so much! Is there any way you'd be able to sell this seperately on ebay?!

ill trade it for something.
    ted is my thunder buddy.

Tue, Oct 30, 2012 at 4:20 AM

alex1968 wrote:
    ForeverSwift13 wrote:

ted is my thunder buddy.

I wish.. but I don't really have anything to trade haha, sorry! My merchandise collection is pretty small and I don't have doubles of anything! Plus I'm not allowed to trade because my parents don't want me to give my address out! But thank you anyway!

Tue, Oct 30, 2012 at 4:23 AM

ForeverSwift13 wrote:
    alex1968 wrote:
    ForeverSwift13 wrote:

ted is my thunder buddy.

I wish.. but I don't really have anything to trade haha, sorry! My merchandise collection is pretty small and I don't have doubles of anything! Plus I'm not allowed to trade because my parents don't want me to give my address out! But thank you anyway!

ok sorry. thanks anyway.
    ted is my thunder buddy.

RE: Re: ultimate package for sale

Tue, Oct 30, 2012 at 5:06 AM

Oh...oh well, let's hope you can sell it to a fan. I've already ordered the ultimate package, and it arrived today but it's missing 2/3 of the stuff :( (CD, note from Taylor, sticker and cup). *sigh*, why me?

Dave

alex1968 wrote:
    Dave Pastern wrote:

Dave

TheApprentice wrote:

sorry dave but i dont have any friends that like her. it was a case of the bank not processing the order and me ringing them to tell them to process it. i was told by my bank to reorder it and it seems both orders went through. im selling it here so a fan can get it and not a ebay person who sells it on above its price. i paid the 170 dollars plus 70 dollars shipping and 41 euros tax on it which equals 225 euros. im not selling it on ebay and if no one wants it ill keep it. i aint expecting yous to buy it straight away. save up take your time. tell me you will take it but at a later date and ill hold it for you. heck use your xmas money. it aint going anywhere. ill throw in a live taylor ep and some demi, selena and miley cds also a taylor speak now week of release programme and a wanegbt single. i aint ripping yous off.
    ted is my thunder buddy.

Tue, Oct 30, 2012 at 5:10 AM

Dave Pastern wrote:
    Oh...oh well, let's hope you can sell it to a fan. I've already ordered the ultimate package, and it arrived today but it's missing 2/3 of the stuff :( (CD, note from Taylor, sticker and cup). *sigh*, why me?

Dave

alex1968 wrote:
    Dave Pastern wrote:

Dave

TheApprentice wrote:

ted is my thunder buddy.

sorry about that. im stuck with 1 and sadly yours aint got all the stuff. e-mail and tell them you want a new 1. they cant just charge you for stuff you dont get. hope you get it sorted. sorry.
    ted is my thunder buddy.

Tue, Oct 30, 2012 at 7:22 AM

I'm interested in buying one, but are you flexible on price? As you can get them cheaper on ebay.

alex1968 wrote:
    right i have an ultimate package for sale. thanks to me really wanting this i somehow have wound up with 2 which is 1 more than i need. i only want what it cost me which amounts to 225 euros. i had to pay 41 euros extra tax on it when it arrived. if yous are interested pm me. also if yous need time to pay for it thats cool. once yous will defo buy it ill wait till yous have the money. no swaps on it though as its too big price wise.
    ted is my thunder buddy.

Tue, Oct 30, 2012 at 5:30 PM

Unbreakable Heart wrote:
    I'm interested in buying one, but are you flexible on price? As you can get them cheaper on ebay.

alex1968 wrote:
    ted is my thunder buddy.

you do know that that dont include p+p so you might want to find out how much that is before buying on ebay. sorry cant be 225 was what i paid. ill throw in some other stuff though.
    ted is my thunder buddy.

Tue, Oct 30, 2012 at 6:09 PM

It's free shipping... It says so right below the price. Unfortunately, I can't pay that much. I can get it like $75 cheaper on ebay.

alex1968 wrote:
    Unbreakable Heart wrote:

alex1968 wrote:
    ted is my thunder buddy.

you do know that that dont include p+p so you might want to find out how much that is before buying on ebay. sorry cant be 225 was what i paid. ill throw in some other stuff though.
    ted is my thunder buddy.

Tue, Oct 30, 2012 at 6:42 PM

Unbreakable Heart wrote:
    It's free shipping... It says so right below the price. Unfortunately, I can't pay that much. I can get it like $75 cheaper on ebay.

alex1968 wrote:
    Unbreakable Heart wrote:

alex1968 wrote:
    ted is my thunder buddy.

ted is my thunder buddy.

sorry ive checked ebay.com and theirs only 1 copy on it and they want shipping of $19.95 for the us. send us a link for this one your talking about and if it is free shipping let me think about it.
    ted is my thunder buddy.

Wed, Oct 31, 2012 at 4:54 AM

Well there was 2 but they both got bought, but here there were.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/TAYLOR-SWIFT-Ultimate-RED-Signed-CD-Rare-Album-Blanket-More-L-K-/130791975451?pt=Music_CDs&hash=item1e73cf2a1b
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/TAYLOR-SWIFT-Ultimate-RED-Fan-Pack-Signed-Insert-Blanket-More-/330802481924?pt=Music_CDs&hash=item4d055d4b04

alex1968 wrote:
    Unbreakable Heart wrote:

alex1968 wrote:
    Unbreakable Heart wrote:

alex1968 wrote:
    ted is my thunder buddy.

ted is my thunder buddy.

sorry ive checked ebay.com and theirs only 1 copy on it and they want shipping of $19.95 for the us. send us a link for this one your talking about and if it is free shipping let me think about it.
    ted is my thunder buddy.

Wed, Oct 31, 2012 at 6:13 AM

Unbreakable Heart wrote:
    Well there was 2 but they both got bought, but here there were.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/TAYLOR-SWIFT-Ultimate-RED-Signed-CD-Rare-Album-Blanket-More-L-K-/130791975451?pt=Music_CDs&hash=item1e73cf2a1b
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/TAYLOR-SWIFT-Ultimate-RED-Fan-Pack-Signed-Insert-Blanket-More-/330802481924?pt=Music_CDs&hash=item4d055d4b04

alex1968 wrote:
    Unbreakable Heart wrote:

alex1968 wrote:
    Unbreakable Heart wrote:

alex1968 wrote:
    ted is my thunder buddy.

ted is my thunder buddy.

ted is my thunder buddy.

ok what are you prepared to give. its just gonna be the ultimate package no freebies. 2 of the demi lovato cds i was giving are on ebay.com selling at over 20 dollars each. remember december uk promo and proper uk release one.
    ted is my thunder buddy.

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.