Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Taylor Swift Auction Basket!

Sun, Oct 28, 2012 at 10:19 AM

Hey guys -

My family is putting together a Taylor Swift basket and here's what I have so far. If you have any other suggestions, please let me know.

-Red Target Deluxe Autographed
-Red Zinepak
-Red Blanket
-Black and White Poster (Walgreens)
-Sound Amplifier
-Speak Now Program (goes with the Red color scheme)
-Target Album Cover Shirt
-Covergirl Mascara and Eyeliner Kit
-Wonderstruck
-Wonderstruck Enchanted
-Taylor Swift Book (Target)
-Taylor Swift Guitar Picks
-Red Drawstring Backpack
-Red Bracelets (2)
-Locker Calendar
-iPhone Case
-Walgreens Notebooks
-Valentines Day Movie

Things I Am Thinking About: (only just thinking about because so many people already have these things, and I'm not sure if I should just make it a RED basket).
-Speak Now (Deluxe)
-Fearless
-Taylor Swift
-Journey to Fearless
-Speak Now World Tour
-Beautiful Eyes

I was FEARLESS on April 10, 2010.
I SPOKE NOW on September 3, 2011.
I will be RED in 2012/12013.

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Taylor Swift Auction Basket!

Sun, Oct 28, 2012 at 10:25 AM

Hmmm thats about all I would think of, maybe a blanket
    ---

Sun, Oct 28, 2012 at 4:08 PM

OH MY SWIFT!!!! Are you seriously selling all this stuff??!!??!!??!!??!!??!!??!!??!!
    Love Love Love,
    - Luka

Sun, Oct 28, 2012 at 4:18 PM

Beautiful Eyes may work. It depends were the basket is going. If it's for in the U.S. then I'm sure a lot of people have it. Outside of the U.S. it's harder to get because it's only on ebay or available buying it off of someone. It's never come to international taylor stores. Something that may be good is a lightsitck? Even if it's a red basket that could still work. A full calender could be good too. It all depends if your using what you have on had or your buying things.
    This sounds amazing though!

Sun, Oct 28, 2012 at 4:20 PM

that sounds amazing!! WHERE WILL U BE SELLING THIS?!!

2nd one: Allyouareismean

Sun, Oct 28, 2012 at 8:16 PM

thats such a great basket!!!! lol, is it for an auction? since it says in the title, lol :D

credit to swiftconnection for my gif, thank you!

i learned about TAYLOR SWIFT on 2006 , i learned to be FEARLESS on 2008 and i learned to SPEAK NOW on 2010

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 4:18 AM

Woah are you gonna sell this? It'd be so cool if you did, I could never afford it but still..!

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 4:25 AM

Thats so cool!
    Since you've ot the eyeliner and stuff, maybe some red lipstick would be an idea.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Once A Swifty, Always A Swifty ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

made by me(:

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 4:26 AM

Oh my gosh if you're selling that I am so wanting to buy!! Let me know if you work out a price.
    Stay Fearlessly Beautiful,

TaylorRose xx

Come and have a look at White Stone - a place where all swifties can feel safe sharing their walk with God and asking for prayer :) http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/2207451/

Tue, Oct 30, 2012 at 2:08 AM

This is awesome! Where did you get the autographed Red Target Deluxe?

Tue, Oct 30, 2012 at 2:45 AM

OMG. this so amazing! where would the basket go? if its international maybe the things that in the us store sells because its just only available there like the single cd's the exclusive magazine.. :)

Wed, Oct 31, 2012 at 8:05 AM

That's AMAZING! Are you selling it?
    Thank You Daya!

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 1:30 PM

It's being auctioned off at my school to raise money for the music program. Do you have any other ideas?

I was FEARLESS on April 10, 2010.
    I SPOKE NOW on September 3, 2011.
    I will be RED in 2012/12013.

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 5:34 PM

That's an awesome idea and for a good cause too I hope you earn a lot of money for your schools music program.

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.