Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: UK ZINEPAK EMERGENCY INFORMATION

Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 3:44 PM

nope i didn't get it
    Mrs.Ashley Cullen
    " When you think Taylor Swift i hope you think of me."
    Rob Pattinson's girl
    LONG LIVE TAYLOR SWIFT AND THE AGENCY! YOU WILL BE REMEMBERED!!!!!!!!
    Friend me i don't bite

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 3:48 PM

I googled it on the google image page the original comes up that said the guitar picks etc but if you click on it it takes you to the new image for it

Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 3:49 PM

i have an e-mail confirming my order but it only states limited edition 2cd deluxe copy with the 70 page booklet. you would need to have saved the original ad for it. sorry.
    ted is my thunder buddy.

Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 3:50 PM

lindylou wrote:
    I googled it on the google image page the original comes up that said the guitar picks etc but if you click on it it takes you to the new image for it

can you save the original image. thats all thats needed. proof that at one stage it was advertised in such a way.
    ted is my thunder buddy.

Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 3:52 PM

lindylou wrote:

can you printscreen that before you click it??
    I don't ?
    I Taylor Swift

Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 3:54 PM

Here is a screen shot of my google search

Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 3:54 PM

Uhhh, one of those pics is my siggy I think....should I be scared?!?! :P :) x
    I would be Enchanted if you friended me :)

Thanks to Calizzle4 for making this ^ amazing graphic!

Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 3:58 PM

13TSwizzle13 wrote:
    Uhhh, one of those pics is my siggy I think....should I be scared?!?! :P :) x

most of them are signatures haha

Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 3:59 PM

Ah, well, nvm :) Btw Chanelle - U are so cool for doing this! Ur making so many Swifties happy! I wish I'd taken a pic of the original advert...I was unsure bout it... :P :) x

Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 4:03 PM

13TSwizzle13 wrote:
    Ah, well, nvm :) Btw Chanelle - U are so cool for doing this! Ur making so many Swifties happy! I wish I'd taken a pic of the original advert...I was unsure bout it... :P :) x

That is very kind of you to say that. I just cannot help but feel we don't get the chance for very much good merch so when we get it but get ripped off I shall fight for that. Plus the fact universal were not honest and used false advertising and that annoys me beyond belief!
    I don't ?
    I Taylor Swift

Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 4:06 PM

:) At least we now have some sort of proof and people actually DO wanna get it sorted out instead of just saying "Its not a big deal. We're sorry for any inconvience" :) x

Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 4:06 PM

Yeah its the false advertising thing thats annoyed me the most if I had've known I would have wait til one came up on ebay

Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 4:08 PM

Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 4:10 PM

I have emailed too

Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 4:15 PM

is this what you guys got?

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Red-Ltd-Zinepak-Taylor-Swift/dp/B009D9A2TI

11/4/10 - Much Music
    7/16/11 - Speak Now Tour
    9/10/12 - Much Music

Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 4:18 PM

yeah, literally just that

Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 4:20 PM

MosaicBrokenHearts_ wrote:
    is this what you guys got?

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Red-Ltd-Zinepak-Taylor-Swift/dp/B009D9A2TI

11/4/10 - Much Music
    7/16/11 - Speak Now Tour
    9/10/12 - Much Music

Yes but when we brought it we were told we would get the same as USA - hence all the problems. False adverising
    I don't ?
    I Taylor Swift

Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 5:15 PM

Chanelle wrote:
    Does anyone have a picture of the advertising of the UK ZinePak saying what it included? If you do please post it below! It will help us get all the stuff we ordered!

Will this work?

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 5:22 AM

I don't know about the guitar picks etc but my link for the 6 bonus songs won't work :/

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 6:29 AM

13swiftie13ds wrote:
    Chanelle wrote:
    Does anyone have a picture of the advertising of the UK ZinePak saying what it included? If you do please post it below! It will help us get all the stuff we ordered!

Will this work?

Yes! That's the image that it showed at first, but they changed it now.