Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Damaged! :(

Thu, Oct 25, 2012 at 2:26 PM

i am so upset. :(

i just got my pre-sale package and i was so happy cause i have been expecting it for days, anyway i opened it and i saw the amazing things inside, the sticker, the note, the braclete, the cd, the first thing i grabed was the cd, i already knew what the back looked like so i didn't look at it for to long, then i looked at the back.... the first thing i see is a big scratch in the cd case, i would show a pic but i don't know how to upload a picture that turns out big enough to see, my mom was watching me open it and she could see how fast my smile went to tears in my eyes, then she says she will get me a new case, but then a ask if i can contact the online store and return it for a new copy, so my copy is still sealed and we will contact the online store hopefully tonight but i'm not sure, does it cost money to return it back?

Taylor Swift, I love you to the moon and back

love love love,

Meredith

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Damaged! :(

Thu, Oct 25, 2012 at 2:32 PM

please, i need advice

love love love,

Meredith

Thu, Oct 25, 2012 at 2:37 PM

The online store is really nice, I'm sure they'll get you another cd. You probably won't have to pay anything
    I say NO to bullying. I am FEARLESS. I wish to Speak Now

Thu, Oct 25, 2012 at 2:39 PM

I bet you can get a new one
    Follow me :) https://twitter.com/Haunted137
    8/8/09 - Opened for Keith Urban
    4/2/10 - Fearless
    5/27/11 - Speak Now
    8/24/11 - Speak Now

Thu, Oct 25, 2012 at 2:43 PM

yeah they will swap it for you. I would email them and explain the situation, they should give you an address to post it at

Thu, Oct 25, 2012 at 3:08 PM

bump

love love love,

Meredith

Thu, Oct 25, 2012 at 3:08 PM

I've done the same as you in the past. My lithograph was damaged.. so I emailed them, but they said I could keep the damaged one so I wouldn't have to pay for shipping, and they sent one to me free of Charge!(:

Thu, Oct 25, 2012 at 3:11 PM

RedTaylor13 wrote:
    I've done the same as you in the past. My lithograph was damaged.. so I emailed them, but they said I could keep the damaged one so I wouldn't have to pay for shipping, and they sent one to me free of Charge!(:

Awesome, i hope that happens

love love love,

Meredith

Thu, Oct 25, 2012 at 3:11 PM

You have to send a picture to the online store. They will determine if they replace it or not. But you MUST have a picture.

Thu, Oct 25, 2012 at 3:15 PM

They online store people are really great. You'll almost definitely get another one. They're really good about stuff like that.

^Credit to Brooker27
    Avatar credit to DancingAroundAllAlone

Thu, Oct 25, 2012 at 3:46 PM

thingsgreaterthan13 wrote:
    They online store people are really great. You'll almost definitely get another one. They're really good about stuff like that.

Yeah, agreed. The online store people are amazing!

^Bluebell

Thu, Oct 25, 2012 at 3:53 PM

They will totally get you a new one if you contact them!!! They are great with that kind of stuff!!! :)
    -----------------------------------------------------

*Forever and always a Swiftie!*

Thu, Oct 25, 2012 at 6:21 PM

When I ordered my Mine Lithograph it came all beat up,took pics and sent them to the online stores email!
    They sent me a 2nd one free along with speak now blinking things like a lot and guitar pics and a sweet note!then the 2nd replacement mine lithograph was messed up also,took pics and told them,
    They said they'll send me a new one and I told them to put the tube in a box they did!i DIDNT have to send
    The other 2 back!and on the 3rd one also got more speak now blinking things!!!a perfect litho!

No matter what happens in life, be good 2 people

Thu, Oct 25, 2012 at 6:37 PM

Just email the store customerservice@swiftmerch.com and let them know. They are really nice about everything!
    Please help Taylor & me "Paint The World RED" by following this link:
    http://taylorswiftred.com/r/665d30bc9776c8f8fa64
    Thank you so much!

Thu, Oct 25, 2012 at 6:37 PM

13PrincessT13 wrote:
    When I ordered my Mine Lithograph it came all beat up,took pics and sent them to the online stores email!
    They sent me a 2nd one free along with speak now blinking things like a lot and guitar pics and a sweet note!then the 2nd replacement mine lithograph was messed up also,took pics and told them,
    They said they'll send me a new one and I told them to put the tube in a box they did!i DIDNT have to send
    The other 2 back!and on the 3rd one also got more speak now blinking things!!!a perfect litho!

No matter what happens in life, be good 2 people

yeah, mine had a crack in the back of it, and i am going to take pics and email them

love love love,

Meredith

Thu, Oct 25, 2012 at 6:59 PM

They'll take care of it for you. Any time I've dealt with the store or BMR they've been awesome.

Thu, Oct 25, 2012 at 9:25 PM

My bracelet is damaged:( The T is rubbed off and there are ink spots all over it . It was in plastic wrapping so I have no idea how that happened.

Thu, Oct 25, 2012 at 10:26 PM

they will swap it and they will proberbly give you a note to say sorry it has happend to me before.

RE: Damaged! :(

Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 11:20 PM

Def contact the online store!
    Proud Swify since fall 2006!

All that I know is I don't know how to be something you miss...

Tue, Oct 30, 2012 at 3:47 AM

wow, I saw soooo many complains about the cracked cd. hope I didn't get one, mine should be arrived tomorrow !

so sorry, you should contact the online store though :)

Wed, Oct 31, 2012 at 8:03 AM

They are always nice about sending things out if you received damaged merch. That has happened to me a few times.
    Thank You Daya!

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.